Ratings for Dr. Ruma Simhan

The front office staff was very efficient and I was called in within 5 minutes of my arrival. Very impressed about the professionalism displayed by the Dentist. The dentist even called me after I got home in the evening to get an update. I am thoroughly impressed.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Not very professional, staff was not trained and bickering from dr. to hygienist while working on a tooth. Made me not go back.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I came across this dentist purely purely by chance -- A friend of mine suggested her as I was having some pain requiring immediate filling and possibly resolution for other issues. Her office gave me an (immediate) appointment and xrayed my teeth. She gave me an excellent explanation of my dental health, going over all the things patiently. I was also concerned that I would get a huge estimate for getting the filling and other restoration work that I may have to get done. After hearing the step by step approach she suggested for my dental wellness (and estimate), I felt that Dr. Simhan showed highest level of compassion and care. She is very competent and knows exactly what needs to be done and provided alternates and options in my situation. Kudos, Dr. Simhan, you are absolutely fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

One of the best dentists I have come across. Most of the dentists I have been to in the past do not follow up after any procedure. I have gone to this dentist three times so far and she has called me back every time in the evening (after her office hours) to follow up as to how I was doing. It is incredible. She explains everything in detail and listens to your concerns and seem to act on it. She is a very caring dentist. Excellent in every way.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I enjoy seeing Dr.Simhan. My appointments with her have been easy. All of my work she did feels great. I'm definitely getting the rest of my family to go to see her

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Simhan for a while now. She is a very caring Dentist. The thing I like most about her is that she called me after I got my filling done just to find out if I was feeling okay. I'm very nervous when it comes to getting treatment. Dr. Simhan and her staff make my visits very easy.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014