Ratings for Dr. Lana Arakaki

All about herself pretends to care but shows no sincerity Has Hang ups and Very Opinionated Acts Like A Jilted Woman With A Troubled Past With A Father Or Ex Husband Or Boy Friend With A Alcohol Problem Or Something

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Very vindictive. Mean spirited. Won't even contact me after being hospitalized. Tells staff not to help me. Told me to find my own information. I'm not going to expand because I don't want to give away too much info. I agree with other reviews but disagree with the staff rating. I like the staff and know they are doing as they are told. They actually see the misconduct of this doctor and have agreed to these responses.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Unfortunately, I can not recommend Dr. Arakaki as a primary care doctor. She seemed nice in the beginning and I had good expectations. However, over time, she is not very good doctor who is unresponsive to her patients needs. As with me, very unprofessional and somewhat immature - a know it all. Lack of bedside manner. I am not the only one giving a low review. Sorry, but she definitely does not earn a recommendation.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014