Ratings for Dr. Rami Mortada

Dr. Mortada wrongly said I'd never be cancer-free, kept my levels the opposite of what they should be for years, delayed conferring with/referring to other doctors multiple times, & my tubes are needlessly tied because of his lack of knowledge. He deleted the reviews section of his FB page after I left a honest review, so he's apparently thin-skinned & unable to face his own shortcomings in addition to being incompetent. Run far, far away from Dr. Rami Mortada.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Dr. Mortada has been my Endocrinologist for a few years now. I was referred to him when I was pregnant and found out I had Thyroid- related issues. I have never had such a great experience with a physician as I have with him. Dr. Mortada is caring, knowledgeable, and very dedicated to his job. He remembers who I am and small details. He is very thorough and explains things in detail if I ever have questions. Dr. Mortada is a rockstar and if you are ever looking for an Endo. in Wichita area then he is undoubtedly the man you should go to!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Great doctor, wish all doctors were like him. He listens, cares, and will call personally to talk about whatever is going on.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Great experience, wonderful doctor, extremely knowledgeable !

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

He really cares about my health and concerns. Enough said

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Mortada is my PCP and he is an amazing doctor! I am a type 1 diabetic and I have PCOS. He investigates concerns and he has a very excellent professional manner. I am a pediatric nurse and he has helped me through Cushings Syndrome. I am currently 32 weeks pregnant and I do see another provider that only sees pregnant ladies, but when I had blood sugar problems during my first trimester Dr. Mortada jumped in, saw me the next day without an appointment after I was released from the hospital and if he sees me in office he checks in with me. Exceptional physician! And so are the others he has in his practice!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Very knowledgeable with excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

He is an excellent doctor like all the other reviewed have mentioned, although what I really like about him is that he makes me feel that he genuinely care about me and I can easily open up and relate to him.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Why did I wait that long ???, knowledgeable with excellent bedside manners. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Had to wait 2 months before seeing him but it was worth it. I have an advanced case of thyroid cancer and my oncologist referred me to Dr. Mortada . He spent enough time explaining my condition as well expected treatment plan. He is compassionate and very knowledgeable, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015