Ratings for Dr. Gerald E. Pass

He was my OB for my two children and I thought he was great, he took time it listen and took good care of my pregnancies as a doctor even delivering one mine and highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Pass is an excellent doctor. Very personalble and takes his time listening to his patients. Goes out of his way to take care of his patients. C-section scar is hardly visible! Dr. Pass is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

I was very upset when I read your ad in the paper implying that Casa Grande or any other hospital is dangerous... for your safety we deliver in Chandler. Is your practice that bad and low that you have to resort to that. I delivered all my children at Casa Grande and had a very wonderful experience with them. I recently came to your office when my insurance changed, but I will be seeking care elsewhere. I did some checking around and its not your choice to deliver in Chandler I was told your delivery rights were taken away from Casa Grande

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Pass is an awesome dr and would recommend him to anybody. He delivered 2 of my kids and is about to deliver my 3 in a few months. He is very smart and respectful and always willing to listen to every question or problem I might have. I love the staff and OB/Gyn in casa grande but doesn't want to deliver in casa grande, Dr. Pass would be the perfect way to go.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr. Pass is an AMAZING OB! I loved having him as my doctor during my 2nd pregnancy. My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage and my Doctor at that time had horrible bed side manner - it was a bad experience all around. With my 2nd pregnancy I wanted a doctor who was personable. Dr. Pass was recommended to me by several friends. His staff was great and he is very nice. He answered every question I had and never made me feel foolish. I ended up having a C-section (lg baby and labor did not progress AT ALL) by another Dr. in the practice - fantastic. Dr. Pass will definately by my doctor next time. He supports VBAC! He does say its a risk, but if you want to try he'll support me. No induction.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Diagnosed son after a year of undiagnoses from other doctors. Also was very perceptable and knowledgeable of long term effects of sons accident durimg last trimester of my pregnancy. Very rapid and 100% correct at visits! A truly wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

Saw Dr. Pass for fertility issues related to polycystic ovarian syndrome. Dr. Pass seemed very knowledgeable of PCOS, there were certian things that he didn't know that are very recent news dealing with the condition. After a year of treatment was unable to concieve, so am taking time off. My inablity to concieve was not Dr. Pass fault though, and he also did say that if the problem continued he would refer me to a specialist. I would recommend him to anyone. His office staff if knowledgeable and friendly as well. They were discreet about my problems and very supporting.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

Dr. Pass is by far the best OB in the area, delivering out of Chandler as opposed to Casa Grande. he was recommended to me by nearly every woman i know thats had a baby in the area, and for good reason he's been more than helpful and willing to listen to ALL my questions regarding my unborn child and quell any fears or concerns i've had along the way. i would highly recomend him to anyone looking for a good OG/GYN

flag | Submitted June 7, 2006

Dr. Gerald E. Pass's Credentials

• Spanish

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

AARP