Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Smith

He helped fix my ear clogging but I haven't been there in three months and suddenly they are trying to give hiding fees to me, I was told I only had to pay for my copay for the first visit, and I haven't been back so I know these fees are just up-in-the-air or they have decided to bill me for something that they decided they didn't want me to have for free like they said it would be. The specialist was "alright" but he wouldn't stop telling me about how important it is that I don't use q-tips which I had explained before I never do and never will. Please check for all information before you pay don't leave without your receipts.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I love Dr Smith. He's a fantastic doctor. He performed a 2 surgeries on me (can't remember what they're called) one was for a deviated septum and the other was to clear out pollups in my sinus cavity. He told my mom after the surgery that his instruments shut off about halfway through the surgery and he performed it completely blind. After double checking he confirmed that he got everything cleared up. He's super polite and prayed with me before the surgery (not that I'm a Christian, it was still really nice of him though).

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Smith explained surgery thoroughly and percentage of success. He was prompt, confident and caring. He said a prayer prior to each surgery spoken like that of a preacher. He made visits upon completion to make sure I was doing well even on his day off. I would recomment him with confidence.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Smith is a caring, compassionate and thorough doctor!! I would not go anywhere else-- It's so hard to find a doctor sometimes-- I'm so glad we found Dr. Smith!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

I could not be more pleased with the care I received. Dr. Smith and his staff made me feel as if I were their only patient. I contacted top rated ENT's about my situation. They confirmed that Dr. Smith was treating me exactly as they would if I wrer their patient.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Went ot see Smith for problem breathing. He pryed open my nose and said nothing wrong. He has made his money over the last few years adn is burned out. My family and I are in the medical field, I know when someone needs to quit.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Smith operated on my son's nose. He came in a prayed with us before the surgery. He's very efficient and is meticulous about things. I think that might be the kind of surgeon that you'd want for your nose! He was blunt, but that didn't bother me.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

This doctor is the best ENT/Head and neck surgeon I have even been to. He was so patient and so understanding and his staff was so helpful and sweet. I even had my kids with me and the ladies in the front watched them while I had the appointment. They gave me samples of meds and a prescription for later. They told me to call anytime I needed anything. This doctor and his staff are incredible! I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

cold and uncaring........no help at all just sent me for tests. left with a diagnosis and no advise

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

He does not listen to what you are telling him. His bed side manner is absolutely terrible. I left with no meds and still in alot of pain.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2006

Dr. Steven R. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Healthnet