Ratings for Dr. Zayda Chamorro

Dr. Zayda Chamorrow is a very polite and sincere individual. She answered all my questions thoroughly and even called me personally when I had questions outside of my office visit. That meant a lot as I work in a doctor's office myself and rarely see the physicians calling patients personally. She did an amazing job with my surgery. I recovered rather quickly and am still recovering. I'm only a week out from surgery. I feel that great recoveries are a reflection of a physicians work. My incision is very minimal and I can see that it will have very little scarring. She even took the time personally to remove my dressing while in the hospital when she could have easily had the nursing staff do this. She is very educated, sincere, and compassionate and I will definitely recommend her and her staff. I am feeling the best I've felt in years and look forward to my full recovery.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Zayda Chamorro's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Amerigroup