Ratings for Dr. Paul I. Suji

Very patient and friendly, all the staff. Love my new glasses.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Best place I've been too. My contact lenses are very comfortable and I can finally see. He really took the time to explain my different choices and was very patient in answering my questions. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr Suji gave me the best eye exam ever! no puff machine for glaucoma test but a new one and much gentle one, all the equipment he used was really modern and looked top of the line. i love my new glasses. also i do not agree with the other reviewer, read my response to that review too. JP

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

I went there for regular eye checkup, my eyes are completely fine and I was able to read the letters without any difficulty. They still gave me a correction of .25 just so that they can make money out of it. I hated this place and will never return or recommend.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Dr. Suji is the best optometrist I've been to. He was very courteous and knowledgable. He answered all my questions patiently and resolved my concerns. I will be coming back to see him. Thanks Dr Paul Suji!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011