Ratings for Dr. Arleen Allen

I lied in agonizing pain pleading with anyone in the Laurel Hospital Maryland to help me with my head pains, leg pain, chest pain and difficulty breathing. The doctor never came in to see me; I was in such bad horrible pain that I urinated on myself. I finally felt a little better due to time passing and I noticed I was in the E.R. for 5 hours with no treatment. The nurse on call only came in once; Dr. Arleen Allen just starred at me, never introduced herself or anything. The only way I got attention from Dr. Arleen Allen was I asked a police officer there to transfer me to another hospital and I needed help. Once I did this Dr. Arleen Allen finally said something to me and gave an incorrect prescription for Azithromycin writing take 2 the first day and then 1 pill for 3 days only she erroneously put down to dispense 4 pills from the pharmacy instead of 5. (The pharmacy would only give me 4). If this were a life threatening issue I would be dead now thanks to Dr. Arleen Allen.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013