Ratings for Dr. Michael Wolf

Dr. Wolf is a very thoughtful, caring, and extraordinary doctor. I've had him as my son's doctor for continuous care and he now takes care of my daughter as well. He's been my go to doctor for 8 yrs. He's always been thorough with me during any evaluation and treatment explaining everything & with the kids, making all of us comfortable. His medical staff is amazing as well, they are great with the kids when they are taking care of the kids. The office staff is great as well, they treat you with kindness and are always willing to help you with any issue you have.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Very personable, my daughter loved him. My pediatrician recommended him to us .

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

My daughter and I had a great experience meeting Dr Wolfe. He was very caring, knowledgeable, and made my daughter feel very comfortable. We are very glad with his care.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

He did a great job, helping my son heal his broken finger!! Great staff!! Thank you

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Excellent Dr. very informative and the staff is very helpful as well as friendly.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

we were very pleased with Dr.Wolf! he was very compassionate and explained everything so my daughter would understand. he was thorough in his evaluation of my daughters injury to her hand and showed/explained the xrays . would recommend this office!! loved the staff as well!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013