Ratings for Dr. Ramin D. Partovy

avoid at all cost. this is a dental mill and delivers very poor service; but advertises constantly.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Ray Partovy gave me the smile I wanted at a price I could afford. He told the funniest stories while I was in the chair, but then again, it could have just been the gas. Overall I'm really happy that I can smile without having to be embarrassed about my teeth. Him and the staff were so helpful in making this happen for me. My life has totally changed, and you really can't put a price on that.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

dr partovy & staff are very helpull and curtous.i had to wait 5 minutes before i was sited.other than that everything went smooth,dr partovy has a gentle hand,i did not feel the shot he gave me,and johana explained my insurance to me and the costs beforehand.they even let me make payments for a year ,interest free

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

I went to his office for the first time thinking it would be for x-rays & cleaning. I was in his office for over five hours. When I left, I had two crowns fitted and agreed to have veneers only on my upper teeth. I learned after visiting two other dentists that all the work done by him and his staff will have to be replaced. I would never go back to this office.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009