Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Urbanczyk

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

You couldn't be in better hands than you are with Dr Urbanczyk and his staff! He treated my daughter who broke his wrist and every single visit was an excellent experience! The entire staff was so sweet! Especially Nurse JoJo! They are highly recommended in our book!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I can't say enough great things about Dr U and his staff! What a great team! Every one I encountered greeted me with a smile and was so helpful! I just adored his nurse! Just the sweetest! You need an ortho? This is the place for you!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Brought my son to see Dr Jeremy for his broken wrist. He and his staff were amazing! We were able to get in right away which can't be said for many other doctors in town! Thank you again Dr Jeremy!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Urbanczyk is a very knowledgeable and thorough physician. Appointments had minimal wait times and the staff was very professional. They promptly filed all the paperwork for job requirements and short term disability. If you want a doctor who will take excellent care of you, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr Jeremy is simply wonderful! He took care of my mother when she broke her hip. He and his staff went above and beyond to make sure that she was cared for. He took his time explaining things and answered any questions we had. The staff always had a smile on their face and made us feel like we weren't just another patient but like we were family!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

A nice, caring and professional doctor. Sets down and listens, takes time take care of your concerns. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Absolutely the best orthopedic in town! Great bedside manner, very caring and knowledgable! I have recommended him to all of my family and friends. Staff was great as well! A+ Dr. U!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I liked the doctor and thought he was very friendly and understanding. However after I had my knee surgery I was rush discharged from the hospital and my instructions were very vague and not very detailed at all. I've spent the last two weeks not knowing what to expect or really been knowing how to take care of myself. I tried calling with my concerns and he's got some of the rudest office staff I've ever dealt with. I like him but his nurses need better people skills

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Urbanczyk is a great dr. He is very caring and considerate. And he is very knowledgeable in his field. I highly recommend him. It's to bad though he doesn't know about the white nurse that he has working his back office that is RUINING his practice. This person is so rude and hateful to his patients that it is outrageous. I've seen it, and I'he put up with it. But Dr. U needs to know.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Dr. Jeremy Urbanczyk's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 2007)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Orthopedic specialist Jeremy Urbanczyk DO and his staff provided EXCELLENT service, skills, care. Highly recommend! "

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You couldn't be in better hands than you are with Dr Urbanczyk and his staff! He treated my daughter who broke his wrist and every single visit was an excellent..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough great things about Dr U and his staff! What a great team! Every one I encountered greeted me with a smile and was so helpful! I just adored h..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brought my son to see Dr Jeremy for his broken wrist. He and his staff were amazing! We were able to get in right away which can't be said for many other docto..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Urbanczyk is a very knowledgeable and thorough physician. Appointments had minimal wait times and the staff was very professional. They promptly filed all t..."

November 22, 2014