Ratings for Dr. Morgan L. Barnum

We had lost a previous child and this pregnancy has been difficult emotionally and physically but she has made the experience amazing and gave us the support we needed as soon as we needed it. She's very personable and outgoing and we could not have found a better doctor to handle our pregnancy. She is AMAZINGLY.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I'm giving this doctor a poor rating because I needed an OB for my high risk pregnancy, and she continuously let me down. First, she completely missed the window for 1st trimester genetic screening and never even brought it up. Secondly, I had a pap smear that came back abnormal and she never mentioned that to me either. I only found out because I moved and switched doctors, and the new doctor found the results among my records. Now I have to have a procedure done on my cervix at 23 weeks pregnant that could have been done when I was less than 12 weeks. My cervix is already weak, so this is not good. Now that the baby has grown, my cervix is more stressed than it would have been had Dr. Barnum addressed the situation earlier. Not impressed at all. This doctor is very "hands off" and not what I needed for this high risk pregnancy.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014