Ratings for Dr. Brad M. Goates

Can't ask for better! He is knowledgeable, effective and congenial. Staff support is great!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Dr. Goates listens! He isn't quick to prescribe medicine and send you on your way. I have found my new doctor and will refer family and friends to him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I have had only terrific experiences with Dr. Goates and his staff. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty to assist not only me but the friends I have referred to him. I will keep recommending him to others.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Not overly impressed with Dr. Goates. I came to him with some serious abdominal cramps, and after and ultrasound and CT scan with no apparent reason for my pain, he sent me home and said "take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning!" He said if the pain continued to contact him again. Three weeks later and still in pain, he won't return my messages or phone calls. Either he just doesn't need my business, or he could care less.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Very knowledgable and personable! Will definitely see again!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Dr. Brad M. Goates's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal