Ratings for Dr. Richard G. Zogby

Without doubt, THE best doctor I have EVER known. He perfomed a mircle on me and fixed what other doctors screwed up. And, as others have said, a truely kind and compassionate person. He's got my vote for 'Best Doctor In The World'.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Zogby has a very nice bedside manner. He is very hard to see for an appt. NP Kristin Parmeter always sees me. She is always understanding, concerned, and very efficient. They always respond quickly and can fit you in their schedule if you have any issues regarding to pain management or any other problems. Dr.Zogby did my surgery, and I trust him 100%.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Not only did he take care of my medical issues, but he was also a great source of the support you need when you have had multiple spine surgeries. He is without a doubt one of the most caring human beings I have ever known. That being said he is an even better Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Brilliant doctor and surgeon, who has done multiple sugeries on me. He is kind, helpful and works with other pysicians in your overall care. I have recommended him to several of friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Great listener. Honest and kind. Open to new ideas and the opinions of other MDs. No fat ego here - a quality that few surgeons possess, sadly.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Dr. Richard G. Zogby's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal