Ratings for Dr. Gowriharan Thaiyananthan

I am 2 weeks after a outpatient procedure for which I was told I needed an involved surgery by another doctor and doing great! Thank you doctor Thai for making me better! His staff especially Monika is amazing. This is a great place for spine care.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

http://www.corporatecrimereporter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/sabit.pdf READ THIS COMPLETELY

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Awesome doctor! I was bounced around for treatment of my tailbone pain until I saw Dr. Ty. We underwent a series of injections and ultimately and then I ultimately under went surgery that fixed my problem. I love Dr. Ty and his staff at the Newport beach office!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I am so happy that I found Dr. Ty. He is a very talented well mannered physician with excellent bedside demeanor. His staff made me feel very comfortable and the BASIC facility is state of the art. I would highly recommend Dr. Ty and his group to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I was really impressed with Newport Beach office. Everyone, especially Monica was extremely helpful. The fact that they have everything under one roof really makes a difference

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Worth seeing this doctor for a second opinion. I was treated with an outpatient procedure rather than what was originally recommend and fusion with about 3 months of recovery after surgery.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Ty saw my mother who had lumbar back pain. He was very thorough in evaluating her. He explained the cause of her pain and recommended conservative treatment options to avoid surgery. She started on a course of pain medications that worked for a time but then when they were no longer effective she moved onto a injection. That helped her dramatically. He has been monitoring her progress every since. Thank you Dr. Ty for being compassionate and patient with my mother.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

read this before seeing this doctor http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/united-states-pursues-claims-against-neurosurgeon-spinal-implant-company-physician-owned

Submitted September 19, 2014

I have to say Dr Ty is a great doctor. He performed my surgery anterior cervical discectomy with fusion. I saw and watched so many youtube videos I was scared. He did it with minor invasive and I was up that same night in my hospital room. I didn't require heavy medication and he was in to me early the following day of my surgery. He gave me the option to stay another night which I choose to since I didn't sleep well the night prior due to medication. I have since seen the PA and have nothing but great things to say for this TEAM!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I  finally made the decision to go through with the surgery after a lot of prayer and thought. After a lot of research, I found the best man to help me with these issues.  Dr. Ty from BASIC Brain and Spine Inst. in Orange Ca.  I had seen different surgeons who were not very patient and spent very little time answering my questions. Dr. Ty and Dr. Oh of BASIC brain and spine were the first doctors to stop and listen to me and answer every question that I had about my condition and what my options were. I finally felt I had a sense of confidence in the doctors that I was dealing with. On my very first appointment with Dr. Ty and Dr. Oh, I had a really good feeling and I knew that I was in good hands!  Dr. Ty made it as easy and as pain-free as he possibly could. He was very honest and explained the procedure to me in a way that I could understand. I'm doing fine now and am on the road to recovery.  So "two thumbs up" Dr. Ty and a very special thank you to the BASIC  Brain and Spine team!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr. Gowriharan Thaiyananthan's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)