Ratings for Dr. Cortland K. Miller

Staff was very friendly and helpful from signing in to signing out. Dr. Miller was very professional and took the time to listen and explain the x-rays. I'm so glad I got lucky finding this doctor. Need more stars.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Dr. Miller and his staff were very professional and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Miller wasn’t very informative Abdul made sure I understood what he was talking about and we went over all the options to correct my spine issues. I highly recommend Dr.Miller for all your back and spine needs.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Every single person working at the surgery center couldn't have been nicer & more helpful.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

I appreciated Dr. Miller’s thorough explanation of my condition and all the alternative treatments available. He spent a good amount of time with me!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Knowledge Dr. Miller was very thorough and paid attention to detail. He listened to my concerns

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Dr. Miller is very attentive and ensures he communicates thoroughly to ensure you understand your symptoms and the related issues causing the problems.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Miller was very thorough and paid attention to detail. He listened to my concerns and communicated clearly with me. I had great success with his treatment and would highly recommend him to any of my friends,.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Has patience, listens, understands and then evaluates the problem with alternatives and recommendations on how to proceed. Has humor, tact and pe

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Miller is a very knowledgeable doctor and he is very nice

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Most thorough doctor I’ve ever seen. Discussed every possibility and explained in depth all medical things he brought up. Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Cortland K. Miller's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

AHC