Ratings for Dr. Neal Kravitz

Dr. Kravitz and his Staff Rock!!!!! They treated my oldest son and myself so well for our ortho needs and my youngest will be coming there in the next year for his ortho needs. I have referred several friends to Dr. Kravitz's and they love him too.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Kravitz and his team are truly the best! I could not have selected a better place for my ortho needs. I am very happy with the care and service I receive from Dr. Kravitz and his professional friendly staff.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I am so grateful to have my lingual braces installed and maintained by Dr. Kravitz and his team. The care, level of professionalism and end result of my teeth exceeded my expectations. Two years later I'm still in love with my smile. They are the best!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

We have been going to see Dr. Kravitz since our oldest son was first seen as a 2nd grader and he is now a freshman in high school. He also has taken such great care of my 7th grade son and 4th grade son as well as we could not have asked for a better orthodontist. My 3rd grade daughter will be next on the list to be seen...and we could not ask for a better doctor. Even though we live in Calvert County and the drive is at least 45minutes each way, we still don't mind the commute since we have always received such personalized and kind service by Dr. Kravitz and his entire staff. They are like family to us!! Best wishes to everyone and we highly recommend him to other families in the Southern Maryland area. Thank you for all of your help through the years for my family.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Great dentist. Everyone is always friendly and willing to help.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Kravitz, is the subject matter expert in making million dollar smile(s). Outstanding staff and facility. First rate Orthodontic care, look no more it's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Two of my children and I are patients of Dr. Kravitz and we could not be happier. He is very knowledgeable and patiently explains each step. The entire staff is so friendly and helpful you feel like part of a family. We recommend this office and Dr. Kravitz to anyone seeking first class orthodontic care!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Kravitz and his staff are great! Three of my family members get care from him and have never had a bad experience. He is definitely the best!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

My grandson is a patient of Dr.Kravitz and his teeth look amazing. Dr. Kravitz is a perfectionist and if you see any of his patients you will see that this is true. He truley is a very caring and generous doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I love Dr. Kravitz office everyone in the office is pleasant and politefull. I would recommend this office with extremely high regards.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Neal Kravitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente