Ratings for Dr. Glenn D. Arvan

The most absurd paperwork system I have ever seen. It Took 2 hours! Completely unnecessary. The visit was worthless, what was done had to be corrected immediately elsewhere. If anyone leaves a good review here it must be the Dr himself or his friends (if he has any) or family members. This guy is a complete joke. Choose a different doctor. I didn't have a choice!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Office staff and manger are crazy they have the stupidest rules very hard to deal with

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Arvan is an extremely knowledgable, friendly, and compassionate Dr. He explained my diagnosis and treatment plan very thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Arvan. His office staff are extremely caring and compassionate. This office is fabulous!

Submitted July 15, 2016

Money making sham....Ripped off patients after SANDY to pay for his new office. Know this is a rant but like the woman before...Asked for md on plan twice and wasn't told he wasn't..$4,000 plus to put on a cast. After reading and hearing about all the misdiagnosis' . Wouldn't let him touch my dog.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Dr. Arvan is an unscrupulous and lying Dr. that Good Samaritan Hospital should be ashamed to have on their ER staff. He needs to learn the hypocratic oath! My son went to the ER on a Saturday with a broken knuckle. BEFORE he was treated I asked the Dr. (In front of a nurse) if he accepts my ins. He said no, but because he's the only orthopedic working and it's in the ER he would accept whatever my plan pays as payment in full. After I turned over the ins. check, I started receiving bills for over 4,000. I went to his office to rectify it and , his RUDE staff (Nadine and Helen) just told me to fight w my ins. Co and I MUST pay the full amount. I've tried calling the Dr. and going to his office to discuss our ER conversation, but he wouldn't see me or call me, instead I get monthly bills stating THEY'VE made numerous attempts to contact me and my ins. company. Outright LIES! Good Sam should be ashamed to have a physician who preys on ER victims on the ER staff. Out of characters..

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Ok - this office is like being in the twilight zone. Office was a horrendous mess, staff is completely inept, they are all mentally challenged people who should not be working in a doctor's office. They are afraid to say or do anything without the office manager's approval. The doctor has zero point zero personality, and seemed annoyed because I was handicapped and couldn't do everything he asked. This place is a horror show - you will feel like you just stepped into a psych hospital. Stay away!!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

MD was mediocre, staff was unable to perform there job, phone calls weren't return, claims not file on time and bills not sent. Dr. Arvan tried to set my broken leg by having me hold it in place instead of getting help...Cost me an additonal two weeks in the cast and a very painful reseting (10 days after the original cast and had to see another md)

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Very rude and nasty. Does not have compassion for handicapped and disabled

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

The hospital assigned Dr Arvan to be the consulting specialist to my case. When I inquired about the test results and reason for my condition, he told me a wrong diagnosis. I don't know if he was truly clueless or deliberately neglegent. Nonetheless, it is my word agaainst his and I am still responsible to pay him close to $1,000 beyond what my insurance company has already paid him. Shane on him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Glenn D. Arvan's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Oxford