You may also like

Dr Salem performed prostate surgery using the da vinci robot. throughout my entire treatment she was caring and professional. I came thru the surgery with flying colors and I owe my life to this wonderful surgeon. During my surgery, she called my family 4 times FROM THE OPERATING ROOM to advise them on my progress and to ease their concerns. That says alot about Dr Salem. Even after the operations when I was recovering at home, if I called her with a questions on concerns she always got back with me very quickly. Her post operative care is excellent. Thank you Dr Salem for your kindness, compassion, knowledge, skill and concern. You are the best. Bob Pavon

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I was went to see Dr. Salem after my previous doctor did not provide, according to my own research, including consulting with other urologists, appropriate care and treatment of my bladder cancer. I followed Dr. Salem from UCSD to her present private practice. I've put up with using other doctors, to my chagrin, just to remain a patient with Dr. Salem. I've been with her for about 6 years. The amount of trust I have in her abilities is unmeasurable. She is an outstanding doctor and person.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Salem is a truly wonderful surgeon and human being. She accurately diagnosed the severity of my cancer and skillfully operated on me to remove it. She always clearly explains what I am going through and what I can expect in the future. She is accessible, warm and reassuring. I can't imagine going through this experience without her and I am thankful and grateful that she is my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

She is an awsome doctor who has helped me alot and has done great surgeries on me with no complications. Even when I was in the E.R. waiting to be seen, her nurse came down and Dr.Salem saw me in her office instead of having me wait to be seen by someone in the E.R.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2004

Dr. Carol Salem's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1991)

• Blue Shield California
Healthnet
Medhealthinsurance
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An incredibly rare surgeon. Works day and night for her patients and although she "pulls no punches" she is kind and caring. A rare gem of a doctor!"

July 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My father recently had surgery and under Dr. Salem's care. She is the most AMAZING doctor I have EVER CAME ACROSS. She is knowledgeable, professional and she ..."

September 8, 2014