Ratings for Dr. Heather L. Hofflich

Dr. Hofflich is excellent and on top of her game. She is thorough, listens to me, and makes me feel at ease. I am really happy with the UCSD groups in general. She is ALWAYS kind, available, and gives highly knowledgable medical advice and recommendations. She really looks after her patients health. She is approachable and has a rare ability to address all questions and to allay any anxiety one might have. In a sentence, she is everything that one would wish from a physician. I am grateful that she is my doctor and I know I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr. Hofflich has been my primary care provider for my husband and I over the past 4 -5 years. The first couple of years I was in excellent health, and then I had some odd symptoms. I was able to get in to see her within a week of my concerns, she sent off a bunch of studies and referred me appropriately to a specialist. Together they worked closely to identify my disease, and now I am on the road to recovery. I had a rare condition, that normally would have been difficult to figure out, but with Dr. H's dedication, and excellent relationships with other UCSD docs, I was on the road to recovery. Now nearly 2 years later, I can not thank her enough,and appreciate her conscientious communications that occurred even in the evenings and weekends, over the phone or via the medical record.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Hofflich is the best doctor. She provides excellent care to all and is worth the wait. She provides time at each visit, calls me on the phone with lab values and always takes the time to respond to my messages. She is the best around!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Hofflich had such great reviews, but my experience was less than stellar. It took months to get an appointment to see her. She only works one day a week. She came across as scattered, rushed and quick to diagnose without thorough investigation. I didn't feel like she listened to me and at times neglected to contact me to discuss my labs. I'm not sure what happened since 2014, but her service has gone way down hill.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I could not be happier with my experience. Dr.Hofflich most effectively combined her knowledge, experience, compassion and thoroughness which were reflected in the care I received!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I came to Dr. Hofflich because I have osteoporosis. She made me feel so comfortable, and answered all my questions. I was so impressed at her knowledge, her warmth, and her bedside manner. She is fantastic. Everyone should see her to get your osteoporosis questions answered. She is the best!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Heather is very down to earth, genuinely kind and supportive. I always feel comfortable and trust the advice and medical attention that I receive from her. She is the best physician, I have ever had in my 42 years: having two c-sections and having uterus my removed. She has helped me greatly with my thyroid condition and weight loss. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Hofflich is wonderful and has been my doctor for over 3 years now. She makes me feel very comfortable and has really helped me change my lifestyle. She helped me to lose over 35 pounds through her encouragment and guidance. She really takes the time to explain things to me and listens to all my needs. I highly recommend her to all!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

excellent, kind, caring physician. She listens to me thoroughly and always spends extra time with me. I adore her.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Dr. Heather L. Hofflich's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)