Ratings for Dr. Stephen Pirris

Most professional, kind and exceptionally skilled physician I have ever encountered

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr Pirris is a professional and skilled neurosurgeon in Jacksonville, FL. He has excellent bedside manner and shows compassion towards me before and after my surgeries. I am so thakful I made the trip down to The Mayo and had him perform both of my surgeries.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Used Dr. Pirris (and dr. Jacob from UF/Gainesville), for addt'l opinions due to my 3-level Acdf C4/5-6-7, scheduled for 2, told another surgeon he could proceed further if he saw anything else:DO NOT DO THAT.2 vs 3, big difference. Dr. Pirris brings northern neurosurgery to Jax. My surgeon from mris, did nothing wrong, but spine surgery is more likely than not to have cont'g serious complications like I had happen. Do the least you can do and ask if he has$ interest in hardware. There is a business to medicine. Ask what companies used, look them up. I felt like Dr. pirris has a lot of NE neurology experience vs just same local. Get opinions out of town, only let them see films for a true second opinion.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Dr. Pirris is an amazing neurosurgeon! One of the most professional and respectful physicians I have ever encountered. He was extremely knowledgeable and always answered all of my questions. Dr. Pirris performed a cervical laminoplasty on me and the outcome is better than I ever could have imagined. I am so grateful that I chose to have him do the surgery. Would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Stephen Pirris's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)