Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Verdi

Dr. Verdi is efficient and has great skills. No waiting,

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Verdi was very patient with me and explained in detail what the cause of my dental pain was, and how he was going to fix it. The fillings were pain free and I am very happy with his work.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

My wife and myself both use Dr. Verdi for many years now and find him both thorough and professional. Thru many complicated dental issues he has always been caring, informative and completely professional. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a total professional in his field.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Verdi is a very good and professional denist and his staff is also very good and professional.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

We started with Dr Verdi over 15 years ago when our children were young. We have always been very happy with his work. He does his best to address all needs as they arise. Dr Verdi is always professional and accommodating.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

There is never a wait at Dr. Verdi's. His office is bright, cheerful and immaculate. He starts his hours at the crack of dawn (7:00 AM), which allows me to get my teeth worked on, and still get to work on time. Dr. Verdi is very gentile and equally thorough. I appreciate the fact that he takes the time to explain exactly what he is doing and why. I have complete confidence in him and would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I came under an emergency situation to Dr. Verdi. I was attended right away by Dr. Verdi, who explained the problem with my tooth and was very concern. I was in pain and felt very comfortable being in his care for my tooth pain. I find doctor Verdi very professional and a caring dentist. I will certainly keep him as my permanent dentist.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Staff is not friendly. Insurance billing staff is not helpful and does not charge insurance company correctly.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I was referred to this dentist by a family friend. As a new patient, I gave a courtesy call to notify that I couldn't make my appointment. The receptionist that answered the phone was clearly annoyed, sighed and then attempted to re-schedule. I obviously did not care for the attitude and stated to the receptionist that I would call back to re-schedule. I WILL DEFINITELY NEVER CALL BACK FOR AN APPOINTMENT. MR. VERDI NEEDS TO MANAGE HIS STAFF BETTER, IF HE WANTS TO OBTAIN NEW BUSINESS AND RETAIN OLD!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011