Ratings for Dr. Darlene J. Kwee

Dr. Kwee was one of the worst doctors I've been to. I went in for a rash that looked like ringworm and she determined that it was not. She started sending off a prescription before telling me what it was and when I pressed further, she was unhelpful in her answers of what it was and what may have caused it. She then did a full skin screen and started prescribing acne medication without consulting me if I wanted it. And the two medications she prescribed are old medications that pharmaceutical companies have tweaked slightly to make new so they're brand only. This kind of prescribing tells me she is getting a kick back from the drug company and does not have the patients best interests in mind. I have loved all of the other doctor's at Princeton Medical but I will never be seeing Dr. Kwee again

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

My family and I have been patients of Dr Kwee for many years. She is a great dermatologist and very knowledgeable. She is always professional, caring and compassionate. She takes the time to listen to you and answers all your questions thoroughly. The staff is very pleasant as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Kwee.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I found the doctor very helpful; she took the time to listen to me. I hadbeen to several dermatologists, who have not helped me. She knew what I had and prescribed the correct medicine, and cleared up my problem.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

This is my experience with this doctor a few years ago. After I had a biopsy done to see what was wrong with my rash. The doctor came in to give me my results. She came in the room and said I had eczema and started heading out the door like she was in a hurry to go somewhere else. She wasn't there for a minute. Didn't explain what it was or give me any advice or any treatment. I asked what eczema was (I had an idea what eczema was) but she said I can look it up on the Internet. What!?! Never went back again. This is like if I had a broken bone and I can see it's broken and they took an x-ray on it and the doctor said you have a broken bone but doesn't do anything else. Why do I need to see the doctor for something I already know.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I saw the doctor for a rash. Since it was my first visit, I was offered a full skin exam. Dr. Kwee examined me from head to toe, and she was very thorough . She explained what the rash is and prescribed a cream for it. They send prescriptions electronically !! It saved me a trip to the pharmacy. I found the staff to be nice and helpful. Dr.Kwee is very pleasant, thorough and vey good. She took her time with me. I would definitely go back to her

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I went to Dr Kwee for a skin problem, after spending 2 min looking at my skin she said that i am not washing my face properly and gave a sample Neutrogena cream to use.The total bill was $207 for 2 min.I wasn't convinced and went to a general physician who said it is a skin allergy and prescribed a cream which cured the problem in less than a week.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

This was only my second visit to a derm. in my life and the last one I used removed a wart from my cheek and left a scar-so I tried a new one this time! The staff over there are great-reception, nurses & Dr. Kwee was super! I arrived for my apt half an hour early to do paperwork, which took maybe 5 mins to fill out..Dr. kwee was able to take me early and I was able to get in at 3:15 for my 3:30 apt. LOVED IT! I had a bunch of general questions for her and of course the reason for my visit..a wart on my other cheek lol She answered every question fully, removed the wart with very very little pain/discomfort and took a moment to answer a few more questions that popped in my head afterwards. I spent about half an hour with her, between questions and the removal. I even noticed a smaller growth when she was all done and when I asked if she could remove it, it was no problem at all. great experience and highly reccomend Dr.Kwee! I will always use her from now on :o) Thanks Dr. Kwee!!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Kwee was very nice and helpful. She performed a body check and did not rush me with any of my questions. She provided me with a bag of samples for my skin issue and her office faxed over a prescription to my pharmacy. The staff was nice and I will certainly go see her again.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

No really bad problems with her. My only problem is that she prescribes medication without thought of whether the patient has insurance. Her creams can cost a fortune - most do but she should offer samples in case the patient has no insurance!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

By just looking at a lesion by my nose, she said that I had skin cancer. Office staff failed to contact with my results. I called within a week, but they were not in. I had to call second time though they told me they would call. Surprise! It was NOT CANCCER. I have had several lesions removed in the past. No doctor had ever said that a lesion was definitely cancer without a biosopy. I was in fact told that I was at such low risk for skin cancer that a yearly body scan was not necessary. She was abrupt, cold, and gave very little info. In addition, she did not even suggest a full body scan for cancer which I thought was very unusual giving the fact that she had just diagnosed me with skin cancer.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr. Darlene J. Kwee's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Princeton, NJ