Ratings for Dr. Carrie A. Mudd

Extremely Rude. Treated me as if I was an absolute bother. Unfortunately a dear friend of mine was treated by her husband who is an Orthopedic Surgeon, and they are certainly cut from the same cloth. Horrible Bedside Manner. I requested another Anesthesiologist, this arrogant woman was about to have my life in her hands. Refused surgery at the last minute. I've NEVER felt this way about anyone, she truly frightened me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Fitzgibbons was wonderful with my recent procedure. I found her to be very knowledgable, and explained the anesthesia I would be receiving very well. She spent time answering all of my questions (I had a lot!), and I felt much better as I was very nervous! I recommend her completely!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Seemed very unprepared for the serious job she is preforming. Did not like her bedside manner, but that is less important than what I feel was lack of experience.Just my opinion regarding my recent procedure.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011