Ratings for Dr. Dennis K. Buth

ITEM 1: Misdiagnosed/ignored/lied about low hormone levels, treated for depression instead ("they're fine" Below 300 is a problem, mine was 120!!). Ignored depression meds severe side affects (6 mo of severe diarrhea & disorientation). Changed meds several times with no warning or consideration of withdrawal symtoms. When I voiced my concerns he said "You can't believe everything you read on the internet". ITEM 2: Ignored persistant cough (6 mo). Ignored persistant severe chest pains (3 mo). The week I changed doctors (within the same facility), I was diagnosed with cornary artery disease and underwent surgery that same week for (7) bypasses!!! Dr. Buth works in a heart hospital and there is NO EXCUSE for not taking chest pain & persistant cough seriously. I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD WITHIN A MONTH my surgeon said. These are some of my facts. I am highly educated and am concerned.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Dr. Dennis K. Buth's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Workers Comp