Ratings for Dr. Larry P. Vigilia

I paid $322.00 for my physical exam but Dr. Larry didn't do anything. and one thing I notice when he's giving me medicine the syringe is empty I was surprise but when he saw my reaction he apologized and told me that the syringe is empty ( but still he pushed it) and he went out of the and when he came back the syringe was already filed with liquid. so after he gave the medicine he left and he did not even tell me when to come back for the result. I only ask his secretary when will I come back for the result and the secretary followed dr. larry to the parking lot and she ask him when about my second appointment. I was wondering what kind of meds he gave me he did not even tell me what he was giving. and he and his staff never use gloves or even wash their hand before they'll touch you.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. Larry P. Vigilia's Credentials

• Univ De Montemorelos, Esc De Med, Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1980)