Ratings for Dr. Eleanor L. Murray

She is amazing! Love her so much. She is sweet and smart.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Absolutely sensational doctor!!!! Couldn’t possibly love her a bit more. Delivered my son vaginally and managed to prevent any tearing/cutting!! Super attentive, always available for questions, actually has conversations with you and makes you feel like more than just a patient.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Exceptional. Recommend her to anyone. No other doctor communicates like her.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Dr Murray recently delivered my baby by c section. She explained the risks in detail and was so calming. My incision is gorgeous. I recommend her to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Murray is an amazing doctor! I love how she is thorough and takes time to listen!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Murray is a wonderful doctor! She is very helpful and knowledgeable. She also makes sure you feel like all of your questions have been answered before you leave. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

After suffering from severe abdominal pain and being dismissed by my primary Dr (who ordered no tests and told me to take AZO) and another gynecologist, I found Dr Murray who immediately ordered all the appropriate tests, discovered several issues including an ovarian mass, and later performed a total hysterectomy. Dr Murray has since helped me with other problems and listened to me when no other Dr would. She makes you feel so comfortable that I am able to talk to her about any issue I am experiencing. She is extremely knowledgeable and I put complete trust in her. I am so thankful I found her and got the proper treatment I needed after not being taken seriously for so long. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone; she is one of the best Dr's I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

REALLY LISTENS and makes you feel comfortable! Very knowledgeable and easy to understand. Haven't had an experience with a doctor that was this exceptional in years.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Very easy to talk to and explains things in ways that you can understand. Super nice. Nurses who took care of me after my surgery done by Dr Murray talked about how she is so good and they go to her too. That says a lot. Before my surgery she explained all of the risks in detail and helped me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Listens. Supports natural childbirth and is very kind

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Eleanor L. Murray's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 2011)