Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Pouchot

Awesome practice all around. The polite and caring environment makes me feel at home.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

So glad I found Dr. Pouchot and his staff! You guys are the best!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Very caring ,compassionate young man,Dr.Dan Pouchot. Outstanding knowledge of how to best fix the problem.Love his staff,very friendly and caring.And he is excellent with children.I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Very disappointed with doing business at this practice. Nothing could ever make me return. I have noticed that other disappointed customer comments have been removed and replaced.. There were quite a few. I wished I had seen them prior to my visit

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Office Manager is the best! She knows hows to listen and respond to the patients needs and has the greatest information for dental helps. The front desk and dental assistances were equally great! Wow! What a cheerful and great office to be a part of. I will refer all friends to this practice. Dr. Pouchot has the magical touch and is an artist in dentisty! I love Pouchot Dentistry!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

On 2 visits to Dr.Pouchot, his interest seemed to be in selling additional services. follow up calls with pricing were never done. His assistants doing the cleanings seemed to be in a hurry to get done. (this was not my first trip to a dentist)A discrepancy in billing made by his staff resulted in additional charges. Dr. Pouchot was unwilling to make good a mistake on his part and has referred the bill to collections. I would never use or refer him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Pouchot is a great dentist & seems to be a very nice person as is his staff. I did have a problem with the office manager tho & have decided to look for another dentist. I will not tolerate being treated the way I was.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Doctor is great with his work but the manager is INSANE!!!???!! She was in the room next to where i was and snoring very loudly obviously sleeping great first experience, NOT.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Pouchot is very caring and very honest in his dealings with his patients. He goes the extra mile every time. I recommend him to everyone I know that needs a top notch dentist. Keep up the good work Doc. I don't know what I would do at this point without your excellent care of my dental health. Thanks so much.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

WONDERFUL dentist. The BEST I've ever been to. He is patient, kind and actually LISTENS to what you have to say. I also thought that the staff was very professional. Thank you Dr. Pouchot!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Daniel E. Pouchot's Credentials

• VCU School of Dentistry (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Gloucester, VA