Ratings for Dr. Pinecca J. Patel-Raval

Had to wait over an hour to see the Dr. Then when I finally see her, she spends less than 5 mins with me. Not impressed at all, and will not be going back.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Patel has been a blessing for me. I had 3 surgeries in one day and all is well and I am recovering fine. The follow up has been great. The staff has always been great and very pleasant. I have rehab coming up soon so we'll see if that goes as well. Soldier.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

should make everyone aware that Dr. Patel is usually very very late for her appointments (usually 1-1.5 late). a 10:00 a.m. appt. will let you see her around lunchtime if the stars align. the staff at Dominion is great, no doubt about that, but Dr. Patel woefully mismanages her time. Should probably let it be known that i'm still a little frustrated with todays visit too, not only have i worked so hard to get the first appt. each time i must go (because i figure how late can she be if i'm the first appointment!) and dang! if she didn't get me again....she didn't show up for work...let me remind you, the staff didn't know themselves...i get taken back as the first appt., give all info to nurse and nurse says she'll be in in a second...only to come back in a minute or so and say that she wont be in today...unbelieveable!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Pinecca J. Patel-Raval's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)