Ratings for Dr. Jocelyn L. Anderton

Dr. Anderton is an Amazing dentist! She's intelligent, kind, and compassionate! I finally found my perfect dentist. 5 stars to Dr. Anderton and her wonderful team!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Absolutely outstanding dentist that is honest. This combination is difficult to find in State College.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Really like this dentist. Had a problem with a crown and she was able to stop the pain on my first visit, before I even had left her office! She is very friendly and nice.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Anderton!!!! I have been going to her for several years and have been so thankful to find her. She is very knowledgeable, gentle, and caring. (I'm a wimp and have had bad experiences w/a dentist in the past.) She takes the time to answer questions and really makes me feel comfortable there.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Doctor was on phone.Was waiting about 20 mins.I was seen for tooth pain sometimes, and it makes a noise when I turn at night and I also lose sleep at night over it.The problem was over looked.Also the molar is uneven thats the part of the problem.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011