Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Edwards

I have had the displeasure of seeing Dr. Edwards several times, Almost every time, this guy has a condescending attitude and a terrible "bedside" manner. He is smug, rude and narcissistic, Once he has seen you several times and becomes comfortable, he uses inappropriate language for a doctor. I don't expect my doctor to use mild curse words that this site does not allow me to type such as a*s, d**n, and b*t*h, but this seems to be his normal vernacular. I finally requested to see another doctor. From what I was told when i complained is that he is one of the main doctors so there wasn't much I could do. I have since left this practice for someone who appreciates my choice to be able to select a doctor and practice. Finally, whenever I would see Dr. Edwards, his appointments were always way behind schedule?? Not the case with others there.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I picked this clinic after a lot of research. The Dr. Edwards was suggested after the front desk person learned about our history. My first visit with Dr Edwards and the staff was OUTSTANDING. They focused on me and my current needs, quickly scheduled appropriate tests and have me well on the way to all things medical about me monitored and managed. I could not be more pleased! My 2nd contact with them a week later at their Fleming Island office was also Outstanding.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

initial set of appointment went well but not at the office i had picked on the list tricare gave me appeaers he doesnt practice at that office. visit seemed ok while i was there but after you leave service at OP Medical is sub standard. they do not return calls in a timely manner if they return them at all. their awnsering service is very rude and will not hesitate to hang up on you. dont expect to get a return to work letter within 3 business days or for them to send the perscriptions in like they said they would after over a week of calling i had to go in the office to get my return to work letter and 2 of my 8 persciptions called into walmart. supposidly this wasnt as much on his reg helper but some lady named Kim. that didnt put the percriptions through. overall very poor after service.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012