Ratings for Dr. Ryan B. Isherwood

I think Dr. Isherwood is awesome. He is always professional and on time, always willing to help solve the problem. I whole heartedly trut him with my families medical needs and trust me that is really hard for me to say after the past encounters with doctors we have had. I would recommend him to anyone who was looking for a doctor. Very Nice, Very Professional.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

This MD has cancelled two appontments on me in the past 6 months, and today I was 8 minutes late due to road accessibility and various construction in front of their office and he would not see me (at least this is what the receptionsist at the desk stated), although she seem frightened to even explain to him the cause and stated to me she was doing what she was told. If you are looking for an unprofessional atmosphere, then go to this clinic. FYI, afterwards, I called to get my records through Alegent so I could go to a new physician and was told I would have to pay for them. I was then put on hold, transferred to the dept. that could answer my questions, but no one piked up after 15 minutes of being on hold.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Ryan B. Isherwood's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

First Health Network