Dr. Rimma Finkel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rimma Finkel

Well managed pain with Botox. I look and feel like myself again after double mastectomy!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Dr. Finkle answered all of my questions very throughly. I felt very confident in her going into surgery. Very happy with the outcome and the time she spent answering my questions.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr. Finkel is amazing. She is precise, comforting (which is always nice) and amazing at what she does. I am so happy I was referred to her. I visited a couple other plastic surgeons in the valley before and after meeting Dr. Finkel I knew it was the right choice. Fast forward to post surgery and I could not be happier with my breast reconstruction and eyelid surgery. I am grateful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

I had a procedure to replace a deflated implant. It was an excellent experience with Dr. Finkel and her staff.I Would definitely recommend and I would return for any services I may need.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Dr. Finkel is the best! Explained everything to me about the procedure so I felt comfortable. Cosmetic result is fantastic!! I am very pleased with the results of my reconstruction as well as the follow up from Dr. Finkel. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Very thorough. Quick and to the point. I had a question I would email and get a response quickly. Very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2019

Overall considering the reason for being here is breast cancer I have been very satisfied with the care and service over the whole process.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

I was surprised at how little pain I felt after reduction. Staff has been amazing and supportive throughout.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Staff has always been very courtious and helpful. When I have had to leave a message return response time has been within the time that was given. When consulting with Dr. Finkle, she has always answered questions and given reassurance for any concerns that I have had. I have the utmost respect and confidence in her diagnosis and procedures that she has recommended. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Excellent treatment as well as wonderful and comfortable staff, from the first visit, surgery to the annual check ups, she makes it simple, quick and comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr. Rimma Finkel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal