Ratings for Dr. Ajinder S. Dhatt

he is not helpful but is smart in making money from us

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr dhatt is the best dr I have ever seen I'm still working on my depression but he has helped me a lot to overcome it and the staff is very nice and professional

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

He is great! I called his office for an appointment and got one for the same day. He goes through your past medical history thoroughly and gave me a full opportunity to explain my problem.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Dhatt spent more time with me to find out the root cause of my depression and anxiety than the previous 2 psychiatrists I had been to. He did not rush me, and seemed very interested in me as a person and interested in helping me achieve a sense of wellness. I never got the feeling he was in a hurry like most physicians do. He is very personable with a good bedside manner. I continue to see him today and feel better than I have in the last 15 years. The staff is very cordial and it is easy to make appointments in a hurry. Overall experience: Extremely Satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

I saw Dr. Dhatt as an emergency. I wanted to kill myself. My husband dragged me in to see him. We discussed having me hospitalized but I couldn't do that since I had a child to take care of. He sent me home with very strong medications to make me emotionless. I got a copy of my records and on them it says I was fine. NOT SUICIDIAL--which I clearly was. He took false notes to cover his butt for sending me home. I couldn't stop crying when I was in his office. I can't believe doctors can just make up anything they want for notes on what happened in my appointment.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010