Dr. Jaime E. Candelori

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jaime E. Candelori

I have 3 children who have been patients of Altamonte Pediatrics since birth....When my middle child was less than a year old she suffered for chronic ear infections...we were not referred to an ENT until after 6 months of her going through this horrific pain... (come to find out the reason they did not refer me was because at the time we had medicaid....and Medicaid penalized offices for too many specialist referrals)...then my youngest had severe asthma as an infant and they would not allow my husband to bring her into see the Dr while I was away on a military training....After 3 years of dealing with the horrible staff and being told by dr Zissman (male type) that i was a horrible parent i was done....i went in one last time only because my youngest was still suffering and i had no choice...i was prepared to pay for ALL our medical records and take them some where with a lit tle more compassion....and then i met Dr Candelori...and i knew instantly that she was the best dr and most caring dr they would ever staff....i stayed with the office soley for her....she has saved 2 of my kids over the years....my youngest from all her asthma problems and my middle child from Kawasaki's disease (when all the other drs were saying that she had cat scratch fever I knew in my heart it wasn't and DEMANDED to see Dr Candelori after 5 days of going back and forth from the ER to the Dr's office)...all 3 of my daughters love her and are so comfortable talking to her...she is truly the BEST dr this office has...so much so that we recently moved 2 hours away and i dont want to lose dr Candelori as our pediatrician....well i guess their staff sees it differently....There have been times where I have left messages for dr Candelori only to find out she never received them....I would NOT recommend this office to any parent...If dr Candelori were to open her own office I can guarantee that Altamonte Pediatrics would lose a good 70% of their patients... It's sad that they will be losing 3 longtime patients because their staff likes to play games with their patients and won't even try to work with them.....and when I asked for a direct email so I could contact the Dr myself I was told she doesn't deal with appointments and I would have to speak to another staff memeber....I wish their lines were recorded so they could review the phone calls and see how their staff truly treats their once loyal patients.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Best dr out of the practice. very helpful and listens to questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012