Dr. David J. Gerlach

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David J. Gerlach

I cut two tendons in my pinky and ring finger when I was cleaning a deer a few months ago. Dr Gerlach fixed everything and it’s working really well. Great staff and service! Couldn’t be happier! Thanks

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Great doctor and great outcome! Going back for my other hand soon!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Great surgeon, made diagnosis and treatment clear with really good explanation. Spent extra time with me. The surgery went well and my thumb and hand work like they’re almost new!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Great surgeon. Offered thorough explanation of what was wrong with my thumb and treatment options. My thumb is cured! I will definitely see him again.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Great doctor and surgeon. Cured my numb hand without any problems! Great bedside manner and thorough explanations! Staff was helpful with work comp paperwork... Thanks

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Gerlach treated my fingers after they were caught in my snowblower. After a single surgery and some PT, they look almost perfect. He and his staff were always kind, friendly, and courteous.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Gerlach did my daughter's trigger release surgery a few years ago after going undiagnosed. She has no complications and has had normal function since surgery. He is very kind and knowledgeable. My daughter was very comfortable with him and we are happy with the outcome.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. Gerlach listened to my issues, came up with a resolution and I had great follow up care. He is a caring doctor, I'm not sure why anyone would rate his expertise anything but Excellent.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

I had a severe hand issue that multiple doctors could not fix. Dr. Gerlach did an incredible job. Dr. Gerlach has also seen my kids (qty-2), and he is worth driving to!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Another surgeon had completely ruined my right hand, claimed physical therapy would fix it and didn't want to see me again. My physical therapist told me I needed surgery and referred me to Dr. Gerlach. He made my hand as good as new. My range of motion is back to 100% and I have almost no pain now. I cannot thank him enough for fixing my hand.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. David J. Gerlach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

David J. Gerlach, MD, a Minnesota native, is a fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity surgeon. He specializes in conditions of the hand and upper extremities, as well as microsurgery and surgical conditions of the fingers, hand, wrist and forearm.

• English

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

MSP/BC Med