Ratings for Dr. Kimberlee Shaw

I love Amy she is friendly, knowledgeable and very Helpful. Dr. Shaw is amazing she listens, she resolves, she cares!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Don't think I have ever waited more than 5 minutes past my appointment time and that is incredibly important to me and rare in the medical profession

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I had an excellent experience with my appointment with Dr. Kimberlee Shaw. She was very thorough with my exam, questions about my health, etc. She also ordered all the tests needed. Nurses and technicians were very professional and my full appointment was done in a timely manner. No long waiting was necessary. Check out was very thorough with scheduling my next two appointments. Pat Harris

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr Shaw and all the staff are terrific. They make you feel like a person and not just a number!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Great Nurse Amy & Dr Shaw. Could not have been treated any better.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

As usual, my experience with Dr. Shaw was outstanding. She took her time and answered all the questions that my wife and I had concerning the post-surgery visit. The ease of moving from one area to the other was great. I would recommend Village and Dr. Shaw to anyone looking for the best in Family Practice.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

It was a good office visit, with a lot of concerns covered. Answers covered. Short wait in waiting room. Short wait for Dr. Just a good appointment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

We love Dr. Shaw! She is great with kids of all ages and understands how to connect with them. I appreciate her candor and positive attitude. Office staff are friendly and we never have a long wait.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

This particular Eagle office appears to work like a well-oiled machine. Staff are professional yet friendly and caring and seem to enjoy working with each other. Dr. Shaw is simply the best, as is her nurse, Amy. They are thorough, attentive and responsive. Calls to Amy are returned within a timely manner. Always. Messages are relayed accurately. Dr. Shaw is focused on the whole person, is conservative in her approach, and strongly encourages patients to take responsibility for their whole well-being.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr, Shaw is professional and thorough. She puts you at ease and answers any questions or concerns you might have.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Kimberlee Shaw's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)