Ratings for Dr. Kimberlee Shaw

Everyone in the office is very personable with me. Dr.Shaw is wonderful! She asks questions and actually listens to the answers. She makes suggestions and always goes over everything with me. She’s like doctors used to be before they had “quotas” and herded patients in and out like cattle. She makes you feel like she really cares. Too bad all doctors are not as good.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I cannot fully express my appreciation for a doctor and staff that are so willing to spend time with the patient and not be rushed. I feel that they truly care about me and helping me. Thanks Eagle Family Practice!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Shaw is very through and professional. Has a great bedside manner and very down to earth. I hope my son will be just as good a Doctor as Dr Shaw is.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Shaw rocks. She is an amazing physician...very tuned in to listening to her patients. Hence her advice is qualitative, combining training & heart skills. The staff contribute positively, each one equipped to encourage at whatever level.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Very little waiting time, Love the Staff, they are great, Overall experience-- would not want to change.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Had appt to discuss new medication I was on.. Dr. Shaw takes plenty of time with me and listens to me and my problems. She is very understanding and patient with me.....

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Shaw was great. She took her time with me, going over health issues and problems. I didn't feel rushed in talking to her. The staff was very polite. When I moved to Asheboro, instead of finding a new doctor, I decided to stay with Dr. Shaw.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Examination was good,I like the way Dr. Shaw takes time to talk with you about your health and family, she really cares about you

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Annual wellness exam. I can truly say I enjoy my visits with Dr. Shaw.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I couldn't be more pleased with my experience at Eagle Physicians. I've been a patient there for decades and Dr Kimberlee Shaw is a confident and knowledgeable doctor that listens and assesses my needs with great compassion. She has gone way beyond her duties as a doctor to care for all of our family. The staff is down to earth and greets us with smiling faces and genuine concern when it was appropriate. Thank you, Dr Shaw, Amy and the rest of the staff! Your exemplary care doesn't go unnoticed. We appreciate you all! Most sincerely, Joanne Bostick

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Kimberlee Shaw's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)