Ratings for Dr. Kimberlee Shaw

Dr. Shaw is the best doctor I’ve ever had. She never rushes my appointment and I feel comfortable talking to her about anything. She truly listens to you and does her best to help in any way she can!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

This was one of the best Dr. appointments I have ever had. Dr. Shaw made me feel so comfortable, and she was incredibly easy to talk to about something that was not so easy for me to be open about. Loved my experience!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

All my expectations were met. Dr. Shaw got me an appointment with Dr. Beane in the same week. Also appointment for exray immediately when I finished with her. Had those results before I left that office. Love my Dr Shaw and nurse Amy. They are the the best!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Great doctor. Very caring and listen to your issues.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Love Dr. Shaw and all the staff. Always accommodating, most friendly, and remember me each time I visit. Thanks! Jay Gann

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Love Amy she is the best assistance to Dr. Shaw. Dr. Shaw is down to earth and will actually listen to you. Wouldn't ever want to change.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Always great to see my doctor and her staff. Would not want to change.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Shaw always provides thorough, personal service. She is knowledgeable and looks at total health issues

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

As always, my visit with Dr. Shaw was great! She is always so good at covering all the bases. But the one thing I would say is her outstanding trait, she is never in a hurry and answers all my concerns. I would recommend Dr. Shaw to anyone seeking a family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Shaw! She is a wonderful doctor - so smart and thorough - and she spends enough time with you to get to know you and to treat the whole person. Dr. Shaw was highly recommended to me by another physician and I totally see why. Her nurse, Amy, is great, too. They both treat you with respect and dignity, and they respond to you promptly. Thanks to a great team!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. Kimberlee Shaw's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)