Ratings for Dr. Kimberlee Shaw

We love Dr. Shaw! She is great with kids of all ages and understands how to connect with them. I appreciate her candor and positive attitude. Office staff are friendly and we never have a long wait.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

This particular Eagle office appears to work like a well-oiled machine. Staff are professional yet friendly and caring and seem to enjoy working with each other. Dr. Shaw is simply the best, as is her nurse, Amy. They are thorough, attentive and responsive. Calls to Amy are returned within a timely manner. Always. Messages are relayed accurately. Dr. Shaw is focused on the whole person, is conservative in her approach, and strongly encourages patients to take responsibility for their whole well-being.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr, Shaw is professional and thorough. She puts you at ease and answers any questions or concerns you might have.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Always professional and caring. She always takes the time to talk to me to understand my physical and other problems

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

DR. Shaw and the staff engage with us, ask appropriate questions, LISTEN to our concerns.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I called and was fortunate to be able to get into a cancelled spot. The scheduler was extremely helpful! I came in, and as usual I can only say positive remarks about Dr Shaw and her staff. She has a great personality and I always feel comfortable talking with her about anything. She treats me like a person! Reception, techs and checkout are always very personable and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Shaw and her staff members always takes good care of me.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about this practice and Dr. Shaw. She never makes me feel like she is too rushed to take adequate time with me, answer my questions and be sincerely concerned about me and my family. Healthcare has changed drastically over the past forty years when I first became acquainted with Dr. Cassiano and became his patient. I was really concerned that Kimberlee would not be able to fill his shoes when he retired even though he told me, "Cheryl, you're going to love her." He was right!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Love Dr. Shaw and staff. They are friendly, courteous and more than willing to go out of their way to assist you in anyway they can. Dr. Shaw is a doctor that takes the time to listen and address your concerns. Not many doctors do that today. Would encourage anyone to utilize this practice.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Everyone was cheerful and friendly. Very professional visit.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Kimberlee Shaw's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

MB Health