Ratings for Dr. Kimberlee Shaw

I couldn't be more pleased with my experience at Eagle Physicians. I've been a patient there for decades and Dr Kimberlee Shaw is a confident and knowledgeable doctor that listens and assesses my needs with great compassion. She has gone way beyond her duties as a doctor to care for all of our family. The staff is down to earth and greets us with smiling faces and genuine concern when it was appropriate. Thank you, Dr Shaw, Amy and the rest of the staff! Your exemplary care doesn't go unnoticed. We appreciate you all! Most sincerely, Joanne Bostick

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Eagle team does a good job, stays on schedule, very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I went in for a rash on my arms and Dr Shaw knew right away that is was poison Ivey. She gave me a prescription for a topical treatment and the rash is finally healing. They got me in to see her within 45 minutes of calling in to make an appt. The staff is always so friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Kimberlee Shaw is the best doctor I have ever had. She truly cares about her patients and is very easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Outstanding physician ... technically, as a clinical professional, well steeped in the most recent science, but also not afraid to step "out-of-the-box" to seek solutions to a patient's issues. Great listener & communicator; a friendly, "real" person engaged in her patient. Only short coming, hard to schedule; obviously driven by her exceptional competence, which likely makes her so popular with her other patients that it keeps her calendar full.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr Shaw and Amy are the best ! They both take their time to listen to you and really care about you as a patient . The entire staff at Eagle are great people . I always feel confident that my health is a priority .

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I couldn't be happier with the practice. My doctor is the absolute best !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

dr. shaw was polite and fun to talk to and explained my health issues

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Shaw as always was very personable and concerned about my overall health. She addressed tests which had taken place since my last visit and answered any all questions I had regarding their results. I look forward to my annual visits with Dr. Shaw.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Let's just say Dr. Cassiano was and is the love of my life. My sisters and I had decided not to like the "New Doctor." Are you kidding me? She is sooooooooo just like myself and my sisters. So on top of her game. Sooooooo good and thorough at what she does. She makes it a Pleasure to come and see her and of course what and who she is wearing. Her staff are sooooooo my girls. From my girls upfront, to my holler backs in the back. They are all my everything. No, I am not leaving out anybody; from the blood takers to the money makers (the ladies who take your co-pay), they are all amaze-balls. I would have given all EXCELLENTS up top, but my computer would not cooperate. Scheduling is no problem! My overall experience has always been one of laughter and great Joy! Dr. Shaw is no longer the "New Doctor." She's just one of "The Girls." Doreen Dawkins

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Kimberlee Shaw's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Secure Horizons