Ratings for Dr. Kimberlee Shaw

As usual, my experience with Dr. Shaw was outstanding. She took her time and answered all the questions that my wife and I had concerning the post-surgery visit. The ease of moving from one area to the other was great. I would recommend Village and Dr. Shaw to anyone looking for the best in Family Practice.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

It was a good office visit, with a lot of concerns covered. Answers covered. Short wait in waiting room. Short wait for Dr. Just a good appointment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

We love Dr. Shaw! She is great with kids of all ages and understands how to connect with them. I appreciate her candor and positive attitude. Office staff are friendly and we never have a long wait.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

This particular Eagle office appears to work like a well-oiled machine. Staff are professional yet friendly and caring and seem to enjoy working with each other. Dr. Shaw is simply the best, as is her nurse, Amy. They are thorough, attentive and responsive. Calls to Amy are returned within a timely manner. Always. Messages are relayed accurately. Dr. Shaw is focused on the whole person, is conservative in her approach, and strongly encourages patients to take responsibility for their whole well-being.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr, Shaw is professional and thorough. She puts you at ease and answers any questions or concerns you might have.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Always professional and caring. She always takes the time to talk to me to understand my physical and other problems

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

DR. Shaw and the staff engage with us, ask appropriate questions, LISTEN to our concerns.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

......................................................

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I called and was fortunate to be able to get into a cancelled spot. The scheduler was extremely helpful! I came in, and as usual I can only say positive remarks about Dr Shaw and her staff. She has a great personality and I always feel comfortable talking with her about anything. She treats me like a person! Reception, techs and checkout are always very personable and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Shaw and her staff members always takes good care of me.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Kimberlee Shaw's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)