Ratings for Dr. Kimberlee Shaw

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Shaw! She is a wonderful doctor - so smart and thorough - and she spends enough time with you to get to know you and to treat the whole person. Dr. Shaw was highly recommended to me by another physician and I totally see why. Her nurse, Amy, is great, too. They both treat you with respect and dignity, and they respond to you promptly. Thanks to a great team!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I went for my Annual check up. Everything was good. I do wish I had a chance to go over my lab results with Dr Shaw.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

ezetzfsafffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffjjjjj

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

very little waiting and everything went smoothly. they got things done. Dr. Shaw listened and talked with me very good visit.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

I love Amy she is friendly, knowledgeable and very Helpful. Dr. Shaw is amazing she listens, she resolves, she cares!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Don't think I have ever waited more than 5 minutes past my appointment time and that is incredibly important to me and rare in the medical profession

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

I had an excellent experience with my appointment with Dr. Kimberlee Shaw. She was very thorough with my exam, questions about my health, etc. She also ordered all the tests needed. Nurses and technicians were very professional and my full appointment was done in a timely manner. No long waiting was necessary. Check out was very thorough with scheduling my next two appointments. Pat Harris

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr Shaw and all the staff are terrific. They make you feel like a person and not just a number!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Great Nurse Amy & Dr Shaw. Could not have been treated any better.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

As usual, my experience with Dr. Shaw was outstanding. She took her time and answered all the questions that my wife and I had concerning the post-surgery visit. The ease of moving from one area to the other was great. I would recommend Village and Dr. Shaw to anyone looking for the best in Family Practice.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Kimberlee Shaw's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)