Ratings for Dr. Kier Ecklund

Got ACL surgery 9 months ago and everything went well. He always listens to you and explains very clearly what your options are with cons and pros. He is the best doctor I have seen in the bay area.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Amazing, truly remarkable bedside manner! He spent time with me explaining my shoulder problem and solutions to improve the pain and function. I would highly recommend him to anyone with a shoulder problem!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Amazing. I saw him for my shoulder rotator cuff tear. He put my mind at ease from the start, and his explanations were very thorough and easy to understand. Needless to say, I am now 11 months out from surgery for repair and my shoulder feels great. It hasn't felt this good in years. I have returned to golf, tennis, and basketball which is more than I could ask for. I am very glad I went to see Dr. Ecklund and would recommend him to anyone with a shoulder injury.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

The best doctor I have ever seen. He sent time discussing the problem with my shoulder. His diagnosis and surgical treatment was right on. I am now back to swimming and playing tennis without any problem at all. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

Dr. Ecklund did an awesome job repairing my fractured kneecap. I have full use of my leg again!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr. Kier Ecklund's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med