Ratings for Dr. Karen A. Brenot

Dr Brenot delivered my first child, and I couldn't have asked for a more caring and attentive physician. She also had the unfortunate job of delivering the news that my first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, and she was incredibly compassionate and understanding about my feelings. She prescribed pain medication if I needed it as I personally decided not to have a D&C. Dr Brenot was with me during both the highest and lowest points of my life. I have recommended her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have had 2 procedures done by Dr. Brenot-she did a wonderful job on both and was very caring and informative through everything. I would recommend her to everyone-I am over 60 and have had several gynecologist over the years-she is the best

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

She is very personable and takes the time to talk to you and answer any questions.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Brenot has never dismissed a concern or question I had. I'm about to deliver my second baby at her office and I have recommended many of my friends to her. This office is very prompt when seeing you at your scheduled time. They return phone calls immediately and they don't make you feel stupid for asking questions. I've been more than pleased with their services and will continue to recommend!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr Brenot covered for my normal OB who was on vacation when I needed a D & C. We had discussed pain control before the procedure, and she told me that she would give me medications to help pain post op. After having surgery, she had the nurse give me a script for ibuprofen. Something I told her I specifically did not want to take. I confronted her in her office, and she told me that she never promised any pain medications. I am not a druggy, but i am having severe cramping and she is of little help. I would not recommend her to anyone. She is highly arrogant, and I would warn others about her.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

I'm in my third trimester and I'm going to stick it out here with Dr. Brenot, but I'm not very satisfied with the way she has been trying to pressure me into C-section when I've made it very clear that I want VBAC. Every time I go in for a visit I get a lecture on the risks of VBAC (which I already know in this age of information).

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Brenot was absolutely wonderful!!! Bettendorf Obstertics & Gynecology showed the highest level of professionalism and provided excellent care. This was my first pregnancy. Dr Brenot and staff took time to answer all of my questions. I had issues that required immediate attention. The staff returned all voicemails promptly and scheduled diagnostic testing ASAP. The facility is very clean and wait time is short. Being an R.N. myself, I feel strongly that this is the best OB/GYN practice in the Quad City area.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

I asked 2 major questions: Can my daughter be in the room while giving birth and would you wait to clamp the cord until it stops pulsating? She responded very snottily (looking at my 3.5 year old) You mean her? Absolutely not. She is far too young. About the cord she said no, I don't practice that way. Well first off, she hasn't raised my child and therefor why don't you let me be the judge of what I think my daughter can handle in the delivery room, and second, it is my child's blood why don't you let him have his own blood?! I was furious. Left the office in tears and I have already found another OB elsewhere. I do NOT recommend this woman to anyone. Considering I am the one who is ultimately paying her and it is my body and child don't you think I should get some say in what goes on during this pregnancy and childbirth. I hope this has helped at least one person!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Karen A. Brenot's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)

HealthPartners