Ratings for Dr. Elisa M. Lynskey

RUN! DO NOT GO HERE! My primary doctor sent me here. They needed my medical records but would not fax the request to my primary. After asking them to fax the request THREE times to no avail, I had to drop what I was doing, get in my car, drive to my primary and get the records myself. After I was seen here, I was told I needed a biopsy and the hospital would call me to make an appointment. They said, "If the hospital doesn't call you in a week to schedule an appointment, call us." I never received a hospital call, Once again, I dropped what I was doing and I called Pasadena ENT twice and emailed them once. Apparently you have to do their job for them. STILL NO RESPONSE! Finally I called the hospital myself to schedule the biopsy, they we scratching their head as to why it was news to them. When I do get my biopsy I demand the results go to my primary, I never, ever want to deal with this incompetent office again. You have been warned. Do not go here!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Extremely helpful and really takes the time to explain the produce and treatment to you.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Elisa M. Lynskey's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Avmed