Ratings for Dr. David A. Green

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

We've been going to Dr Green for years now and we are very happy with him. He's very laid back and has a calmness about him that is great for kids and parents alike. Also, one of the few doctors who doesnt hassle me about not vaxing my child. He has also answered the phone himself when he is on call. And I never have a problem getting in the same day for a sick child. He's the only Ped I would recommend in town, and ive been to a few terrible ones before I found him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

We were not comfortable with the care provided by Dr Green. He repeatedly failed to listen to concerns from me or my husband, he was off-putting and cold to the kids, and he charged for services not rendered (we came in for a flu vaccine for my son and he billed my insurance for an upper respiratory infection). I was so unhappy with the care that I found another doctor for my children even though we only had 5 months left in Prescott.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

I have a 5 month old son and he has been going to Dr. Green since birth. I absolutely love Dr. Green. I love how he gives you his personal cell phone to call him anytime (weekends, holidays, late nights) and he will answer any questions. Being a first time mom and not knowing whats wrong with your baby is very scary and being able to call him makes you feel so much better. He also makes same day aptm. so if your baby or child is ill you can get him/her in right away. I have also never waited in the waiting room for more than 5 minutes even on a same day aptm. where they have to work me into to their schedule. He is a very nice person and loves children and babies. He even went as far as buying my baby a stuffed animal just because. My baby smiles everytime he sees him. I highly recommend him. He is truely a wonderful dr. His staff are great as well.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

We have been wit Dr. Green for 6 years, back when he was with Ponderosa Ped. then followed him to his own practice. He has been wonderful listening to us and helping us with our daughter. We love his down-to-earth and practical style, and that he returns calls after-hours himself. He has that old-school family doctor feel that we all experienced growing up but don't seem to get in other "family" practices where you get a different provider every visit. I like that he's the only one in the office and that he can give the same consistency of care. We plan on staying with him when we have our next child.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

He is a very kibd nan. Seems to really care about my kids. I like that if I have an appt. for both my children back to back that he'll see them both at the same time.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

I like that it is Dr. Green himself who answers his phone after hours, and he will be the one to see my child if there is an emergency-unless he is out of town. I had a negative experience with another ped. when my child got sick on the weekend.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2006

Dr. David A. Green's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ