Ratings for Dr. Katie M. Campuzano

Dr, Campuzano is the best in every way. Knowledgeable and personable.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. c was one of the best doctors I have EVER seen. She was so nice, and helpful, the only problem I had was with the nurses...

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Expecting mothers please avoid this doctor. As a well educated 30 year old woman having my first child I was devastated with the treatment of this doctor. Thank god I took it upon myself to learn about my health needs during this pregnancy. Each visit she would ask me how I was feeling, my response was "good" and the appointment was done. No recommendations on diet, weight, health, things to watch for, nothing. I felt like I was pulling teeth to have her talk to me about my pregnancy. Above all if you are interested in having a natural childbirth, look elsewhere. Unfortunately with the few options in Prescott it may be tough but keep looking. I found myself in tears after nearly every appointment, I felt unsupported by this medical team and left with despair. It is so unfortunate that someone with such an incredible occupation cannot take the care needed to support individual patients in one of the most important stages of their lif

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

The office staff were friendly, including the nurse who took me back. The wait was a little long, but didn't bother me once I was able to meet the doctor. It has been a long time since I have seen an OB/GYN, but I am SO glad I picked Katie. She is warm, friendly, and makes you feel comfortable. My husband and I are ready to start a family and she answered all of my questions, made suggestions and calmed my nerves. I look forward to keeping her as my doctor when we do get pregnant!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

She was very helpful and nice. Always had a smile. Her staff were very good also

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

I'm so surprised to see such negative reviews about Dr. Campuzano. She is the nicest doctor I've ever had. She made me feel very comfortable during the in office visits and checked on me often during my stay in the hospital. The only negative thing I would say is that she didn't get to me in time to cut me during labor and I ended up tearing badly,but that could have very well been the nurses fault for calling her at the last minute. I highly recommend this doctor and I plan to see her again during my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr Campuzano was beyond rude and hostile during my appointment. I saw her once, and waited 3 months to get an appt. She walked out on me, while i was still asking her questions. i would NOT recommend her! this was the worst experience i have ever had with a doctor. Later I talked to several women who had the similar experience with Dr Campuzano. How she remains in practice is a mystery!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

This doctor is just down right rude. She doesn't have time to answer valid questions will tell you she is to busy for these questions that go in circles. Katie actually counted off on her fingers in my face just all she has to do as a doctor. She said she is to busy delivering babies to answer my questions even though her office nurse had called me with an abnormal test results which I had to make an appointment with Katie to get my questions answered. I was told she doesn't call patients who have questions about abnormal results that I would just have to come back talk with her and have my test repeated. I asked for all my papers perticularly my pathology report. I was charged and then sent the paperwork without the pathology papers. DON'T GO TO HER UNLESS YOU LIKE DRAMA AND ABUSE.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

She is the best DR I have ever seen. She is very helpful and knowledgeable. Very willing to answer questions and help you understand diagnosis, procedures, everything. I will never find another OBGYN that I feel so comfortable with

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

good doctor -but i have to wait at least 45 minutes each visit

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Dr. Katie M. Campuzano's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ