Ratings for Dr. Beth R. Peters

Dr. Peters has demonstrated her complete inability to remain unbiased on multiple occasions. She has failed on multiple accounts to do her due diligence and actually fact check anything. She refuses to provide all parties involved in a case the same information. She takes days to respond to request for information and then fails to actually answer any of the questions or concerns. Dr. Peters is judgmental and will believe a convicted lair over an innocent child. Dr. Peters says " I have the desire and expertise to help. I create a warm, non-judgmental space where we can identify what is creating stress for you or your family. Together, we figure out how to change what you can control and how to cope with things beyond your control. It takes courage to change and your happiness is worth the risk." This is a bold face lie as she has completely failed to include vital family members in decision making for treatment plans and in doing so defied court orders. I strongly urge you against going to Dr.Peters for any form of therapy if you actually want to be helped. Dr peters is one of the most judgmental and hypocritical mental health providers I have ever had the displeasure of working with. Dr. peter has demonstrated a totally inability to actually make an competent decision making skills and any ability to actually access what is in her patients actual emotional best interest. In my opinion she is a deceitful ignorant judgmental money hungry human and should never be trusted with another well being or emotional safety.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr. Peters has demonstrated her complete inability to remain biased on multiple occasions. She has failed on multiple accounts to do her due diligence and actually fact check anything. She refuses to provide all parties involved in a case the same information. She takes days to respond to request for information and then fails to actually answer any of the questions or concerns. Dr. Peters is judgmental and will believe a convicted lair over an innocent child. Dr. Peters says " I have the desire and expertise to help. I create a warm, non-judgmental space where we can identify what is creating stress for you or your family. Together, we figure out how to change what you can control and how to cope with things beyond your control. It takes courage to change and your happiness is worth the risk." This is a bold face lie as she has completely failed to include vital family members in decision making for treatment plans and in doing so defied court orders. I strongly urge you against going to Dr.Peters for any form of therapy if you actually want to be helped.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Peters has helped me improve my relationship with my son and has brought us closer together than ever before. He can be challenged however she has taught him many ways to overcome his challenges and he enjoys her office visits so much it is hard to get him to leave. Dr. Peters is knowledgeable, courteous, empathetic, full of resources, and an absolute wizard with defiant children. I feel that my life has changed in so many unmeasurable ways since meeting Dr. Peters. I would recommend her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

My family and I have had a terrible experience with Beth.We feel as though she has done more damage than good because of her difficulty with remaining unbiased. She allowed herself to form an opinion based on lies, which clouded her professional conduct. I am writing this because I would never want a family that is looking for help to turn to her.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011