Ratings for Dr. Niccole Piguet

Dr kept us waiting 45 min. Told me and my 12 yr. old she needed major surgery without taking me aside to tell me in private. We just came in for a consult after my child had her appendix removed , and we were not prepared for this news. Even wrote the referring dr. about my unhappiness with having to wait. I really hate writing these things, but this dr. Appears naive with how to deal with patients, and has a certain arrogance, that does not afford her the ability to apologize for the long wait. And no, this wait was not due to anything other than her being unprepared for the appointment, her nurse also had no idea why we were there, even though the office confirmed our appointment , and we were referred to her by our primary surgeon. She even wrote a letter to the referring dr. Concerning my being upset and having to wait so long. Of course , this has nothing to do with the care and health of my child, which is the purpose of such a letter. Unprofessional .

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012