Ratings for Dr. William W. Stewart

I don't understand the negative review of his nurse. It's a he, not a she, for one thing and he has an incredible sense of humor and positive attitude. I'd visit the doctor just to be entertained. LOL. The physician's assistant is intelligent and within five minutes of meeting her knew more about my pain and the solutions available than any doctors previously. I trust the entire staff and I don't trust many people.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Stewart and staff are wonderful! I saw him to seek a second opinion about my knee. He was very attentive and offered very insightful information. Scheduling surgery was very easy, and aftercare was great. He explained very everything that was done in surgery in a manner that was easy to understand. His nurse is fantastic - very kind and attentive as well. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Great doctor. Very personable and knowledgeable with a good sense of humor to boot. His nurse however is terrible. Paid attention to her phone and talking with other staff than actually taking care of what I assume her job responsibilities would be. She was rude, whether you speak with her via phone or in person. I can genuinely recommend Dr. Stewart, but good luck dealing with his nurse.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. William W. Stewart's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)