Ratings for Dr. Sandhya Nayak

I been coming here to see the Dr. and I feel very satisfactory with the service she provided.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr is very nice . I am coming here for two years now . Dr helped me a lot. I recommend the doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

doctor Nayak was very patient with me and really nice all my concerns was addressed!! Would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Nayak for the past 2 years she is a very kind person always there to advise you the best she is always there for you.. She is best GYN I have seen so far very loving..

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Doctor was very helpful and kind. She took the time to explain my problem. Other gyns never helped me with the problem. Office environment and staff also nice

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Not sure why this Doctor has such great reviews, I did not have a great experience at all. I also noticed other girls complaining in the waiting area. The doctor rushed me everytime. I think she was pretty rude, sorry just being honest.

Submitted January 23, 2018

Love the doctor, she very friendly, also the staff are very nice.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I love coming here Dr.Sandya is very nice and she explains everything to me. The staffs are very friendly also. I highly recommend Dr. Sandya Nayak.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Love the doctor, the office is very inviting and staff are very helpful

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I have been coming Dr. Nayak for last 4 years. She she not only my doctor but my family as well. She has created extremely friendly environment in the office. All of the staffs are very helpful. They are responsible about letting me know about appointments even the day before. I never have wait to long from the appointment time as it indicates being time consistent. She is more of a family member than doctor. I recommend you to come here and have homelike experience.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018