Ratings for Dr. Sandhya Nayak

My visit to the doctor was pleasant and comfortable. Good service and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Amazing experience...Dr.Nayak did an amazing job with my mom..we were very pleased with her services..would recommend anyone to go see her.. office was clean and staff was very professional and patient. Thank you once again!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I am a patient for 3 yrs now . I had bleeding problem doctor helped me with this. I am happy with service provided . Staff are also nice.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Doctor is very nice. Dr helped me very much out of the way. Always spent time with me Staff is nice too. Thank you Dr

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

The doctor is really good, the staff is also good and the office is very clean.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Doctor helped me a lot. she is very nice, friendly and answered all my queries with patience. She helped me to treat my pcos and helped me with fertlity issues..Staff is very good too.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I have been with dr for 6 yrs . I am very comfortable with her and very happy God bless her!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Nayak’s for 6 Years and she is an exceptional doctor! She is extremely knowledgeable and accomadating! She is a very kind and compassionate doctor as well! The staff is very helpful and nice too!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

She's great. Very friendly and kind. Listens to you and responds very respectfully. Asks you how you are besides why you're there to see her. I feel very comfortable seeing her and going to see her. I been here for 3 year she is perfect and very responsable. I recommend her for anyone who needs a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I WAs recommend it dr Nayak by mi friend i am so happy the I did go to see her she it’s a sweet heart and a very good Dr I really feel so comfortable with her she help me with all my questions and explain to me everything I ask her and I love the staff they all very friendly I absolutely recommend her 100 %

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018