Ratings for Dr. Sandhya Nayak

Doctor helped me a lot. she is very nice, friendly and answered all my queries with patience. She helped me to treat my pcos and helped me with fertlity issues..Staff is very good too.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I have been with dr for 6 yrs . I am very comfortable with her and very happy God bless her!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Nayak’s for 6 Years and she is an exceptional doctor! She is extremely knowledgeable and accomadating! She is a very kind and compassionate doctor as well! The staff is very helpful and nice too!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

She's great. Very friendly and kind. Listens to you and responds very respectfully. Asks you how you are besides why you're there to see her. I feel very comfortable seeing her and going to see her. I been here for 3 year she is perfect and very responsable. I recommend her for anyone who needs a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I WAs recommend it dr Nayak by mi friend i am so happy the I did go to see her she it’s a sweet heart and a very good Dr I really feel so comfortable with her she help me with all my questions and explain to me everything I ask her and I love the staff they all very friendly I absolutely recommend her 100 %

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I have been coming here for almost two years. She is here on the weekends which is great. Great bed side manners. Her staff is very nice as well. I don't feel rushed and my concerns are gone once I'm done with my appointment.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr Nayak is absolutely the most patient person She never rushes and answers all questions with concern. I want to definitely recommend her.

Submitted February 17, 2018

My mom had a wonderful experience with Dr. Nayak, she is patient, kind and willing to take the time to discuss and answer questions that anyone has. Highly recommend visiting her!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Please go to Yelp for my full review regarding Dr. Nayak

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I am very satisfied with Dr. Sandhya Nayak! She's knowledge and she time take to care of me. I really ecommend her!!!! Thanks

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018