Ratings for Dr. Sandhya Nayak

Warm and friendly environment. Dr. Nayak is amazing. I always leave with answers and very satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Nayak has been my doctor for the past two years. She is great, kind, sweet and loving. She knows you on a personal level, not every doctor you get does this. You don’t have to be a regular to be known. Not only by the doctor itself but the whole staff. They’re always so attentive to matters, they’re always looking to help you regardless of the time. If you’re looking for a OB-GYN I highly highly recommend Dr. Nayak. Hope you all find my receive helpful cause it was the reviews I read prior to that got me to choose her and it was hands down the best decision ever!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I'm with Dr sandhya about 1 year she helped me with my problem,now I'm so happy

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Staff are very nice and polite. I had a very good experience with Dr. Nayak. She explained things in detail and see to it that all my questions/concerns are answered. She takes care of patients in the best possible way.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr Nayak has been very helpful and professional. I've been coming here for 3 years now. She is a very kind person. She always makes sure you get the best care and that you follow up on time. I would definitely recommend her to the women who need the best care they deserve.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Sandhya Nayak is very patient and caring and helps me with every issue I have. There’s never a wait at her office she’s very quick and is able to see me almost any day I need.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

After having experiences with other doctors, I would definitely say Dr. Nayak is the best in my book! She's very friendly and caring. She always makes sure you feel comfortable at all times, which is very important to me. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

i have been to a lot of doctors and that didnt help with my periods at all when i went to her she did check ups and helped me through it so i would say it worth going to her.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

She is an excellent doctor. very friendly patient. and even in the operations she is with one.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Very great Doctor attentive to her patients. She answers all questions, makes sure your comfortable. Makes sure you leave office feeling satisfied with your care. I would highly recommend her to anyone in my family or anywhere, a gynecologist like her is very hard to find.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017