Ratings for Dr. Sandhya Nayak

Great experience, no long waiting. Doctor listens to my concerns.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Nayak is a great doctor. Very professional and kind. Took her time and answered all my questions and concerned .

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr. Nayak is a wonderful doctor. I see her as my OB and she takes great care of me. She's always warm and friendly. I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Nayak is very patient and took her time to speak with me about all my concerns and explained everything in an easy to understand way. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr Nayak is great at what she does. Always pleasant and very patient with answering all my questions and concerns. She always knows what to say before a procedure, especially when I'm nervous. She's my go to doctor...would recommend her in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Nayak is awesome! She is very caring and treats you like family. Every concern is taken care of by her. She made me feel very comfortable during all the procedures and tests that were needed. She is the go to doctor for any gynecology needs!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I'm not the one who writes review BuT I couldn't help myself this time. My first time at a gynecologist and I must say inwas scared and did not know what to expect but Dr. Nayak is absolutely amazing. She is a professional!!!! . She is kind, sweet and patient. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed. She took time to listen to what I needed and wanted. I am extremely satisfied with her and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

She was very imformative and helpful. She explained everything and was willing to answer all my concerns

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Nayak and her staff are amazing. She is incredibly sweet. Amazing bedside manner. Quickly seen. Would recommend to others.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I've been with Dr. Nayak for 7yrs now and she's been the best GYN doctor I've ever had she's patient she caring and very understanding. I love her staff and there's never any waiting time she attends you right away and always answers all of my questions.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017