Ratings for Dr. Sandhya Nayak

Dr. Nayak made me feel comfortable from the get go. She is not only a superb doctor but overall a great human being. I recommend her hands down.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

I have been seeing Dr.Nayak for about three years.. amazing service and establishment. I continue to come to her because she is consistent and honest with her patients. Great bedside manner as well. 💯

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Doctor was attentive, kind and helpful. I had bleeding issues and she helped me. Ty doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Dr. Nayak shes the best Gyn Doctor, me and my mom always come to her for years, she’s really sweet and always want to help on anything we need. I recommend Dr Nayak 100%

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Dr Nayak is my family doctor. She is a very helpful a d reliable doctor I have ever come across. She always help me during my all bad n good. I always wish her best wishes a d to stay besides me. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

Dr is nice. and helpful. I have been patient for 6yrs. My daughter also comes to the doctor. We are so happy with her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

Dr Nayak is one of the best person I have met, especially as a dr I haven’t expect that I can be so open with her . Since 2013 I’m coming to for my regular check up, she’s very kind and god bless her always.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

I have been cmg to her since 6 year She is very helpful alway there for u I come from Staten Island I feel comfortable discussing with her about my health She is very good person

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

not good dr at all long wait. not knowledgeable of conditions

Submitted June 14, 2019

Perfect high professional level and endlessly kind attitude!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019