Ratings for Dr. Sandhya Nayak

I am very pleased to be patient . She helped me through my IUD process and explained in detail all the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Nayak and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

Dr. Nayak is amazing and she helped me alot She goes out of her way for her patients. I would recommend her to my family and friends. Bibi haroof

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

I saw the doctor for a gyn problem and a quick visit. The staff was friendly. I did not wait much and I was out of the office in less than an 40 mins to an hour. The doctor addressed my issue in a professional manner and they also gave a convenient follow up date.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I have been with the doctor for over 4 years. She has been very helpful and courteous. Has always spent time and answered our questions. My daughter is also a patient . The office staff are pleasant and accommodating.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I am not sure who are leaving these ratings, but I went to Dr. Nayak and it was not a pleasant experience. Her examination office is filled with old, outdated equipment. Also, I felt extremely uncomfortable during the examination process as Dr. Nayak completely removed the already barely there exam gown that I was wearing and left me completely exposed from the belly down in the room. Her assistant was also there, everytime I tried to adjust the paper covering for a little modesty, she would not allow me too. Dr. Nayak also did an internal ultra sound on me where she also completely removed the paper gown and left me lying on the table completely bare and uncomfortable as she performed the ultrasound. This was a very uncomfortable and disheartening experience for me, as I have been to other Gyns before and have never experienced this treatment before. I only decided to give her a chance after I saw such high reviews online, but she does not live up to them. I fel traumatized by the experience and would advise others to demand quality care and respect when they go to her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Great doctor and very careful with everything she does. Caring and sweet with her patients too. She cares about her patient's concerns. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

She is very nice she helped me with my menstrual problem

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Sandhya Nayak for over four years and I am very pleased with her service.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

I am very happy with the doctor I got an iud and she is very nice and helpful

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr very good . Excellent bedside manners. I am seein g her for 5 yrs. thank you dr

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018