Ratings for Dr. Sandhya Nayak

I've been with Dr. Nayak for 7yrs now and she's been the best GYN doctor I've ever had she's patient she caring and very understanding. I love her staff and there's never any waiting time she attends you right away and always answers all of my questions.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Sandhya Nayak is a very great doctor, very caring and patient, makes you feel very comfortable .

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

The doctor was very understanding, kind and really good gynecologist

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

As a patient I am strongly satisfied with her treatment. She is very friendly. She give her time to her patients to know their problems. Her Office environment very nice. And office staff they are also very helpful as well. So I am highly satisfied with my Dr. Nayàk. From: Sudipa.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Very happy that I have chosen DR. Nayak as my OB/GYN Doctor and I wouldn't change her. I was living in Brooklyn when I started coming to this office which was pretty close and I relocated to the Bronx and still don't mind traveling to Jackson heights because it's worth it. She's calm, very knowledgable and answers all of my questions well. No long waiting time, office is very neat and staff is very friendly. Would highly recommend her!Laura R

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have been going there for a year now and i can only recommend this doctor. She is very nice and I only had good experiences coming here.sakho. m

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr Sandhya Nayak is a very great doctor.I have been with her for seven years now and no complain, she is very friendly and gentle she does her job very well. I Sursatie Singh recommend her 100% she is the best :)

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

I been with Dr Sandhya over two years,she is very patient, experience and honest in her field. The staff are very helpful. I could recommend anyone to visit her . SASHA

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Kind and helpful doctor. Addressed my issue and my visit was comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

a great doctor, very caring and patient, makes you feel very comfortable even when its your first visit.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017