Dr. Darren E. Geyer

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Darren E. Geyer

I absolutely love this doctor, he always listens to my concerns and has always taken care of noy only my needs but my entire families needs as well.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I have been honored with the pleasure of seeing Dr. Geyer off and on for many years. The experience has always been above and beyond in all areas. Lucky patient.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Staff was rude, insensitive and insulting. Dr. spent about 5 minutes with me in examining room, then walked out without giving feedback or instructions. I spent an additional 20 minutes in examining room. Finally a staff person walking by and said "Why are you still here? You can leave." Meanwhile, Dr. took phonecall in next room laughing and joking on phone. As I left, asked front desk personnel what the Dr. recommends. Answer was bloodwork results take two weeks to phone results to me. I know bloodwork typically takes overnight to get result, not 2 weeks. This happened while I was feeling quite ill and couldn't wait 2 weeks. After the time passed Dr's. staff person returned results saying I was too fat...about 15 times. Finally Dr's. staff said bloodwork was ok and that the liver tumor discovered earlier was not a problem, but she again said I was too fat. Very poor and unprofessional service. Patients' condition is not this Dr's. or staff's priority.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Excellent doctor, staff is fine some times but when you call to schedule appointment or request a prescription over the phone it usually impossible and the staff is not very polite or helpful. Dr Geyer on the other hand is probably is the best I've ever met.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

My family has seen Dr. Geyer since 2004. He has always been wonderful. But on my last visit I felt really rushed, which is not the norm for him and I did not feel the one on one as he has always done in the past. I felt that he just wanted me out of the office. He used to always make us feel like we were the only ones in the office. When I told him my husband was still in a lot of pain he blew me off. He has always taken the time to listen and willing to go the distance to help my husband with his difficult health issues. His practice has become to large, I feel, to be the extra special doctor he used to be. I wish he would go into private single practice instead of being in a large practice where patients are a "dime a dozen". The personal touch has gone with this clinic as a whole.I know medicine is changing and knowbody knows where its really going. But, I would be so grateful if we could keep some of the personal touch with our doc.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

excellant doctor very knowledgable and jeeps up with latest medicines and techniques.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Geyer for over 13 years and he has been there for me through many difficult times. Even once when I had to travel for my job, despite Dr. Geyer's reservations, he called me every day I was in New Mexico to check on my symptoms. He has even mailed articles to my home when I was first diagnosed (surprisingly) with type 1 diabetes. He has also made sure that I saw the best specialist and he has followed up with those doctors when he needed help caring for me. He is brilliant, kind and warm. You could not pay me to change doctors. Dr. Geyer IS the best doctor in Austin!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

I have been going to Dr Geyer since 1996 he is always very personable and makes you feel like he truly cares for you & your family. I have referred him to friends and co-workers and 4 people have added him as they're personal Doctor. He is the BEST DOCTOR IN AUSTIN TX!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Awesome caring doctor who goes the extra mile for his patients. I have recommended him numerous times and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

I am his Mom and Darren (Dr. Geyer) is my doc too! He's the only Dr. who helped me with my migraines. I have watched him grow into the Dr. he is today and I'm not surprised at his desire to become a Dr. began at 16. He always has been amazing at anything he did and always was loved by everyone who knew him. He is very diligent about anything he does and care so much about his patients....he even goes to their home if they can't drive. He also does a lot of charitable doctoring. He has been invaluable to our whole family and anyone else who is his patient. He will go the max to help you and give you the time you need.... and he's just one great son who I love with all my heart!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Darren E. Geyer's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1989)

Commercial Insurance Company