Ratings for Dr. William J. Garvis

Terrilabe DR. Horriable bed side mannor! He would not listen to anything I had to say. Told me to get a new pillow and left the room! This nurse said they would get me referred for physical therapy that was 2 weeks ago and I still have not received a phone call!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

DR GARVIS IS TERRIBLE DOCTOR!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

This is my ''WORST experience with a DOCTOR''!!!!! My ear was worse after seeing Dr. William J Garvis. I can not believe He is Doctor. He is Inexperience MY WORST DOCTOR EXP EVER!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr Garvis is amazing!! He is by far my most favorite doctor. He removed 2 meningiomas and I will be seeing him again for implant to restore my hearing. Always answers questions and willing to listen and he explains things very clearly!! Love love love him. I would refer anyone I know to him!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Garvis is amazing! He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He has a great sense of humor and works well with kids. I was only twelve when he performed surgery on my ears, and I was completely comfortable and confident that he would do a great job- and he did!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Knowledgable, friendly, and on-the ball. I was afraid that it might take many visits and tests to figure out this strangely reoccurring double ear pain. Well, he figured it out in one visit.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr Garvis was the second opinion. After spending 15 minutes with him, I knew that he was the one I wanted to do my surgery. He was extremely knowledgeable and caring. My surgery was very successful and my hearing was restored. I found him to be kind and had a wonderful bedside manner.He kept my husband informed within minutes of completion of the procedure. I recommend him to a friend with a similar problem and she was very complimentary. He is the Best

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Garvis was very patient and listened to all my symptoms without interrupting. He was very knowledgable and seemed excited about the information he was giving me. He didn't push any treatment or hearing aids and overall was great! I recommend him to anyone, any age.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr.Bill Garvis is a good ENT doctor, but has NO bedside manner. He is very confident (almost arrogant). You need to ASK all your questions, he won't offer any DETAIL information. I orginally saw his father Gary Garvis until he retired last year. Gary Garvis was an awesome doctor. However, his son Bill Garvis is nothing like his father. This has been my experience and my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

I don't know where to begin! He is an AMAZING doctor, and a brilliant surgeon. I had a HIGHLY complex complication from a brain surgery- and he was RIGHT ON THE MONEY with the diagnosis, and took all the time in the world to get be back to good health. I will FOREVER be greatful to Dr. Garvis for what he has done for me. He's a funny guy (not all will appreciate his humor, some people are too pinched!) and really has his patients best interests at heart. I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone needing any type of ENT or Neurological surgery. His staff can be a bit cranky- but it's still worth it.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Dr. William J. Garvis's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1991)