Ratings for Dr. William J. Garvis

Dr. Garvis is not only everything you need when you have an ear issue, but he is the best! After being told 25 years ago that there was nothing that could be done to reverse my hearing loss that would last more than a month or so - I tried again when my "good ear" started to fail. Dr. Garvis was thorough and reassuring. A simple 15 minute procedure restored my hearing in both ears! He is a Dr. who is talented, direct and provides results. I highly recommend him, without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Terrilabe DR. Horriable bed side mannor! He would not listen to anything I had to say. Told me to get a new pillow and left the room! This nurse said they would get me referred for physical therapy that was 2 weeks ago and I still have not received a phone call!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

DR GARVIS IS TERRIBLE DOCTOR!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

This is my ''WORST experience with a DOCTOR''!!!!! My ear was worse after seeing Dr. William J Garvis. I can not believe He is Doctor. He is Inexperience MY WORST DOCTOR EXP EVER!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr Garvis is amazing!! He is by far my most favorite doctor. He removed 2 meningiomas and I will be seeing him again for implant to restore my hearing. Always answers questions and willing to listen and he explains things very clearly!! Love love love him. I would refer anyone I know to him!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Garvis is amazing! He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He has a great sense of humor and works well with kids. I was only twelve when he performed surgery on my ears, and I was completely comfortable and confident that he would do a great job- and he did!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Knowledgable, friendly, and on-the ball. I was afraid that it might take many visits and tests to figure out this strangely reoccurring double ear pain. Well, he figured it out in one visit.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr Garvis was the second opinion. After spending 15 minutes with him, I knew that he was the one I wanted to do my surgery. He was extremely knowledgeable and caring. My surgery was very successful and my hearing was restored. I found him to be kind and had a wonderful bedside manner.He kept my husband informed within minutes of completion of the procedure. I recommend him to a friend with a similar problem and she was very complimentary. He is the Best

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

Dr. Garvis was very patient and listened to all my symptoms without interrupting. He was very knowledgable and seemed excited about the information he was giving me. He didn't push any treatment or hearing aids and overall was great! I recommend him to anyone, any age.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr.Bill Garvis is a good ENT doctor, but has NO bedside manner. He is very confident (almost arrogant). You need to ASK all your questions, he won't offer any DETAIL information. I orginally saw his father Gary Garvis until he retired last year. Gary Garvis was an awesome doctor. However, his son Bill Garvis is nothing like his father. This has been my experience and my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2010

Dr. William J. Garvis's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1991)